The Constitution of the United States is the supreme law of the United States. It is the foundation of the United States government and the basis for the law of the land. The Constitution was written in 1787 and ratified in 1788. It sets out the principles of government and the rights of citizens. The Constitution has been amended 27 times.
This article is all about helping you get to know the United States Constitution for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download United States Constitution For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the United States Constitution on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the United States Constitution, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the United States Constitution app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
United States Constitution Andorid App Summary
Under the Books & Reference category on Google Play store, United States Constitution has over 1308821 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Ken Hunt has developed the United States Constitution and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 2.0.3.
Until this latest version, United States Constitution has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.7. This latest version was last updated on Dec 5, 2016 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the United States Constitution on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||United States Constitution On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Ken Hunt|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Dec 5, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Features of United States Constitution for PC
app, not the Constitution.
– If you come across any errors in the text, please let me know. I have painstakingly checked and double-checked everything, but I’m only human.
1. The app is easy to navigate
2. The app has a table of contents broken down by articles, sections, and amendments
3. The app doesn’t treat the first ten amendments like one giant inseparable document
4. The app is searchable
5. The app contains other related documents, ideas, and trivia
6. The app has a Constitution timeline
7. The app has a Declaration of Independence
8. The app has an Articles of Confederation
9. The app has a Gettysburg address
10. The app has a Mayflower Compact
United States Constitution App Overview and Details
This application is for all you constitution geeks. I wanted something that was easier to navigate than other applications I’ve seen, had a real table of contents broken down by articles, sections and amendments, didn’t treat the first ten amendments like one giant inseparable document, was searchable, and contained other related documents, ideas, and trivia like the Declaration of Independence, Gettysburg Address, The Virginia Plan, The Great Compromise, ratification dates, and anything else I could think of that floats in that new Constellation of Liberty the Framers were shooting for two centuries ago.
Please note that I did not write this, but gathered the text, notes, and annotations from a variety of sources, but mostly www.usconstitution.net
(see below). I wanted a handy, self-contained reference to the Constitution.
Navigation thru sections of the constitution or articles of confederation is done using the D-pad or track ball of your device if equipped, or by swiping your finger left or right across the screen.
Pressing the select text menu will temporarily disable gestures (finger swipes). The text selection process is is built into Android — learn it and you have learned how to use it in this app. Once text is copied onto the clipboard, gestures will not be restored until you share the clipboard contents to email, or Twitter, whatever. Gestures are also restored by returning to the top level menu.
– Searchable US Constitution and Articles of Confederation
– Resizable text
– Ratification Dates of Amendments
– Bios of the signers
– Constitution timeline
– Declaration of Independence
– Articles of Confederation
– Gettysburg address
– Mayflower Compact
– Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen
– Star-Spangled Banner
– Emancipation Proclamation
– I Have a Dream
Odds & Ends:
– The U.S. Constitution has not been updated since 1992. Any updates made to the app are to improve the functionality of the app, add features, or to remove bugs.
– The app contains a few hyperlinks to some source or reference material on the web, so it will ask for internet access in the permission when you install.
– If you find a bug (and you want it fixed) email the developer using the link on this page, don’t just leave a comment (Android secret: Developers do not read their comments).
Whats New In this United States Constitution?
– Fixed the navigation links within the app.
– Many minor fixes.
The United States Constitution is a living document that has been amended and interpreted over time to reflect the changing needs of the country. It is a foundation of our government and our democracy. The Constitution is a symbol of our freedom and our democracy.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the United States Constitution of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This United States Constitution to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for United States Constitution and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the United States Constitution. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the United States Constitution.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.