The United States Constitution is the supreme law of the United States. It is the foundation of the Federal Government of the United States. The Constitution, originally comprising seven articles, delineates the national frame of government. Its first three articles embody the doctrine of the separation of powers, whereby the federal government is divided into three branches: the legislative, executive, and judicial. Its fourth article protects the rights of the people. Its remaining articles embody the federal system of government. The Constitution was adopted on September 17, 1787, by the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and ratified by the thirteen states on June 21, 1788.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the United States Constitution For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
United States Constitution App Overview and Details
United States Constitution App Overview and Details
Article. I. – The Legislative Branch
Article. II. – The Executive Branch
Article III. – The Judicial Branch
Article. IV. – The States
Article. V. – Amendment
Article. VI. – Debts, Supremacy, Oaths
Article. VII. – Ratification
The Amendments (The first ten Amendments collectively are commonly known as the Bill of Rights.)
THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES
The United States Constitution is the supreme law of the United States of America. The Constitution, originally comprising seven articles, delineates the national frame of government. Its first three articles entrench the doctrine of the separation of powers, whereby the federal government is divided into three branches: the legislative, consisting of the bicameral Congress; the executive, consisting of the President; and the judicial, consisting of the Supreme Court and other federal courts. Articles Four, Five and Six entrench concepts of federalism, describing the rights and responsibilities of state governments and of the states in relationship to the federal government. Article Seven establishes the procedure subsequently used by the thirteen States to ratify it.
Since the Constitution came into force in 1789, it has been amended twenty-seven times. In general, the first ten amendments, known collectively as the Bill of Rights, offer specific protections of individual liberty and justice and place restrictions on the powers of government. The majority of the seventeen later amendments expand individual civil rights. Others address issues related to federal authority or modify government processes and procedures. Amendments to the United States Constitution, unlike ones made to many constitutions world-wide, are appended to the end of the document. At seven articles and twenty-seven amendments, it is the shortest written constitution in force. All five pages of the original U.S. Constitution are written on parchment.
The Constitution is interpreted, supplemented, and implemented by a large body of constitutional law. The Constitution of the United States is the first constitution of its kind, and has influenced the constitutions of other nations.
Download & Install United States Constitution For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the United States Constitution on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the United States Constitution on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired United States Constitution result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the United States Constitution will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the United States Constitution with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the United States Constitution on your PC.
|App Name:||United States Constitution On Your PC|
|Updated on:||Dec 22, 2020|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Get it On:|
United States Constitution Andorid App Summary
NikitaDev is the developer of this United States Constitution application. It is listed under the Books & Reference category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 132579+ users of this app. The United States Constitution app rating is currently 1.6.1.
It was last updated on Dec 22, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of United States Constitution for PC
supplemented, and amended by a large body of constitutional law. The Constitution has been amended 27 times, the first 10 of which are collectively known as the Bill of Rights. The interpretation and application of the Constitution is a process that begins with the Constitution itself and continues through the federal courts and state courts.
1. The Constitution is the supreme law of the United States.
2. The Constitution delineates the national frame of government.
3. The Constitution protects individual liberty and justice.
4. The Constitution restricts the power of the government.
5. The Constitution establishes federalism.
6. The Constitution guarantees civil rights.
7. The Constitution provides for amendment.
8. The Constitution is short and written on parchment.
9. The Constitution is interpreted and amended by law.
10. The Constitution is supplemented by case law.
Whats New In this United States Constitution?
– New: Material Design 2.0
– New: Font Size
– Other minor improvements & bug-fixing
The Constitution of the United States is the supreme law of the United States. It is the foundation of the United States federal government. The Constitution is the law of the land, and it governs how the government operates. The Constitution protects the rights of the people, and it establishes a system of government based on the rule of law. The Constitution is a living document, and it can be amended to reflect the changing needs of the people. The Constitution is a great example of the power of the
This concludes our article on United States Constitution Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or United States Constitution for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This United States Constitution to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for United States Constitution and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the United States Constitution. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the United States Constitution.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.