Universal Tuner is an online music streaming service that allows users to listen to their favorite songs and artists from anywhere in the world. With a library of over 35 million songs, Universal Tuner is the ultimate destination for music lovers of all genres. Whether you’re a fan of pop, rock, country, or hip-hop, Universal Tuner has something for everyone.
The latest Universal Tuner for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Universal Tuner Andorid App Summary
Dmitry Pogrebnyak has developed the Universal Tuner for Android. You can find it under the Music & Audio category on Play Store. Since its inception, Universal Tuner has got over 1033160+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.7 rating and the latest version of it is 1.8
The latest update of Universal Tuner is Apr 8, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Universal Tuner App Overview and Details
The tuner for stringed musical instruments.
Absolutely free, no annoying ads! Fully autonomous and does not require access to the Internet, nor any other additional permits.
This tuner allows to tune a variety of musical instruments: six- and seven-string guitar, bass guitar, gusli, balalaika, domra, lute, ukulele, koto, shamisen, violin, viola, cello, double-bass, kalimba, oud, banjo, guzheng, gayageum.
Lightweight application with a highly efficient detection algorithm. Less memory and CPU usage, which
makes battery life longer, Even on devices with weak CPU response still very smooth and fast, that allows for the tuning process to be precise and quick. This is not like a slideshow with a long delay, as in many other guitar tuner applications.
Minimalist and informative design does not distract, making the tuning process easy and comfortable.
High pitch detection accuracy (up to 3 cents). Works with wide range, allows to tune whole piano.
The tuner’s memory has preset of more than 90 kinds of tunings for instruments listed above, including, but not limited to:
– Standard tune, as well as Drop D, Open C, Open D for a six-string guitar;
– “Russian” and “Gypsy” tune for a seven-string guitar;
– Academic diatonic tune for 15- and 17-string resonant gusli (Russian psaltery), as well as several kinds of “folk” tunes for the wing- and helmet-shaped psaltery, from 5 to 22 strings, including famous “Music Maker”/”Melody Lap Harp” (“Perepelochka”).
– Academic and “folk” tunes for a balalaika;
It allows you to set a pitch frequency for A4, other than 440 Hz.
– Auto (default) – The tuner will try to determine which string is tuned at the moment, changing the color of already tuned strings.
– Fixed – quickly double-tap the button for the desired string, and the tuner will not automatically switch to another string. To return to automatic mode, press the button once again.
– Chromatic – displays piano pad to select any note to tune. It can be used to tune up any instrument, even a piano. Chromatic mode is accessible from the drop-down list with the tunes names.
– Playing sound tone of selected string with a single tap;
– The tone generator for tuning “by ear” (tap and hold. To switch off – short tap the same button again);
– Beep when the tuning of the selected string reaches a predetermined frequency.
Features of Universal Tuner for PC
– Tuning for a six-string and seven-string guitar
– Bass guitar tuning
– Gusli, balalaika, domra, lute, ukulele, koto, shamisen, violin, viola, cello, double-bass tuning
– Kalimba, oud, banjo, guzheng, gayageum tuning
– A4 frequency adjustment
Install “Universal Tuner” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Universal Tuner on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Universal Tuner app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Universal Tuner.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Universal Tuner On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Dmitry Pogrebnyak|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Apr 8, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Universal Tuner?
+ Several new tunings
+ Single tap locks string as default (configurable)
Overall, the Universal Tuner app is a very handy tool to have. It is easy to use and can be configured to work with a variety of different tuners. The app is also updated regularly, which means that users can enjoy new features and bug fixes.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Universal Tuner for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Universal Tuner to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Universal Tuner and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Universal Tuner. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Universal Tuner.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.