The Vedas are the oldest religious texts in the world, and form the basis of Hinduism. The Vedas are a collection of hymns and other texts, which were composed between 1500 and 1000 BC. The Vedas are divided into four main parts: the Rigveda, the Samaveda, the Yajurveda, and the Atharvaveda. The Vedas are not just religious texts, but also contain a huge amount of knowledge about science, mathematics, and philosophy.
The technical specifications of the VedaSuktamulu for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
VedaSuktamulu Andorid App Summary
VedaSuktamulu was developed by S2developers and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download VedaSuktamulu from Google Play Store under the Books & Reference category. The latest version of VedaSuktamulu is 2.4.3 on Play store with total users of 17319. The VedaSuktamulu app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the VedaSuktamulu is Jul 26, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the VedaSuktamulu on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install VedaSuktamulu For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the VedaSuktamulu installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the VedaSuktamulu and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the VedaSuktamulu on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the VedaSuktamulu in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the VedaSuktamulu on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||VedaSuktamulu On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Jul 26, 2021|
|Get it On:|
VedaSuktamulu App Overview and Details
This app has the below Suktas in Hindi,Telugu,English,Kannada
Ganesha Suktam,Purusha Suktam
Sri Suktam,Nila SUktam
Bhu Suktam,Durga Suktam
Medha Suktam,Agni Suktam
Narayana Suktam,Navagraha Suktam
is a Sanskrit set of shlokas revering Sri as Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth. It is one of the PanchaSuktas (5 Suktams) recited during the 3-hour long Abhisheka of Venkateshvara, at the Tirumala Venkateswara Temple in Andhra Pradesh.
Features of VedaSuktamulu for PC
1. The app has the Sri Suktam in Hindi, Telugu, English, and Kannada.
2. The Sri Suktam is one of the five PanchaSuktas.
3. The Sri Suktam is recited during the Abhisheka of Venkateshwara.
4. The Sri Suktam is in Sanskrit.
5. The Sri Suktam is a set of shlokas.
6. The Sri Suktam revering Sri as Lakshmi.
7. The Sri Suktam is the goddess of wealth.
8. The Sri Suktam is one of the most revered scriptures.
9. The Sri Suktam is a part of the Hindu religion.
10. The Sri Suktam brings good fortune and wealth.
Whats New In this VedaSuktamulu?
The Vedas are the oldest and most sacred texts of the Hindus. SuktaMulu is an application that helps you learn the Vedas in a fun and easy way. The app has a variety of features, including a quiz, flashcards, and a glossary. With SuktaMulu, you can learn about the Vedas at your own pace and with ease.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the VedaSuktamulu on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This VedaSuktamulu to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for VedaSuktamulu and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the VedaSuktamulu. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the VedaSuktamulu.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.