A vehicle trip logbook tracker is an app or software that helps you track your vehicle’s trips. This is useful for business owners who need to track their vehicle’s mileage for tax purposes, or for anyone who wants to keep a record of their driving habits. There are a number of different vehicle trip logbook trackers available, so it’s important to choose one that fits your needs. Some trackers allow you to track your trips manually, while others automatically track your trips using your vehicle’s GPS. Some trackers also allow you to track your fuel expenses and other expenses associated with your trips.
Installing and using the Vehicle Trip Logbook Tracker for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Vehicle Trip Logbook Tracker Andorid App Summary
FrensApp has developed the Vehicle Trip Logbook Tracker application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Business category on Play Store. Vehicle Trip Logbook Tracker has over 107419 users with a great 4.3 rating overall. The latest version of Vehicle Trip Logbook Tracker is currently 1.11.19.
The latest upstate time of the Vehicle Trip Logbook Tracker is Nov 19, 2021, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Vehicle Trip Logbook Tracker on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Vehicle Trip Logbook Tracker App Overview and Details
Make Your life easier by using this app to track trips for personal, business, reimbursement or tax deduction purposes. It’s easy to use and makes most of work for you.
* Create trips using GPS tracking. App automatically determines trip distance, travel time, start and end addresses.
* Driving route on the map.
* Dashboard: current speed, elapsed time and distance.
* Create trip entries manually: You can use template trip, copy an existing trip or enter manually all data.
* Add notes to the trips.
* Automatic trip start, pause and resume on bluetooth device connect/disconnect events.
* Filterable logbook: Filter by vehicle, trip type, trip reason or by predefined/manually defined trip periods.
* Grouping: Group logbook entries by day, week or month. Groups can be expanded/collapsed.
* Automatic determination of gaps between trips.
* Supported formats: PDF, XLS and CSV.
* Designed reports which includes company, driver, car and trips data
* Include reimbursement or fringe benefit amounts to reports
* Choose report period by predefined or manually picked ranges
Note: To use reports functionality You have to make in-app subscription (1 payment per 6 months). But before purchasing, the app offers to see sample reports so You can see if the reports suits for You.
* Location: for using GPS.
* Full network access: for getting trip addresses automatically.
* Read/Modify the contents of SD card: for database backup.
* Bluetooth: for automatic recording on bluetooth connect/disconnect events.
Features of Vehicle Trip Logbook Tracker for PC
1. The app automatically detects trips using GPS tracking and determines the distance, travel time, start and end addresses.
2. You can view the driving route on the map.
3. The dashboard shows the current speed, elapsed time and distance.
4. You can create trip entries manually using a template, copy an existing trip or enter all data manually.
5. You can add notes to the trips.
6. The app automatically records trips and detects gaps between trips.
7. The app can generate reports in PDF, XLS and CSV formats.
8. The app includes reimbursement or fringe benefit amounts in the reports.
9. The app has a subscription that allows you to generate reports.
10. The app is available in English and Estonian.
|App Name:||Vehicle Trip Logbook Tracker On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 19, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Vehicle Trip Logbook Tracker On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Vehicle Trip Logbook Tracker on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Vehicle Trip Logbook Tracker. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Vehicle Trip Logbook Tracker, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Vehicle Trip Logbook Tracker?
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Overall, the Vehicle Trip Logbook Tracker is a great way to keep track of your trips. It is easy to use and helps you stay organized. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who needs to keep track of their vehicle trips.
Did the guide help you download and install the Vehicle Trip Logbook Tracker for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Vehicle Trip Logbook Tracker, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Vehicle Trip Logbook Tracker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Vehicle Trip Logbook Tracker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Vehicle Trip Logbook Tracker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Vehicle Trip Logbook Tracker.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.