The Vedic and Tantric texts of ancient India spoke of a mysterious and marvelous substance called “vitragvani” or “the elixir of life.” This substance was said to confer immortality and was the focus of many secret rites and ceremonies. But what is vitragvani? What does it do? And is it really possible to achieve immortality through its use?
These are questions that have long intrigued scientists and researchers, and while much about vitragvani remains a mystery, there is evidence that it does indeed exist. And while there is no guarantee of immortality, studies have shown that vitragvani does have a host of extraordinary properties, including the ability to rejuvenate cells, protect against aging and
Installing and using the Vitragvani for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Vitragvani Andorid App Summary
Shree Kundkund-Kahan Parmarthik Trust (SKKPT) has developed the Vitragvani application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Books & Reference category on Play Store. Vitragvani has over 12113 users with a great 4.6 rating overall. The latest version of Vitragvani is currently 2.0.3.
The latest upstate time of the Vitragvani is Feb 1, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Vitragvani on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Vitragvani App Overview and Details
“Vitragvani” app is one of its kind resource on Jainism inspired by Vitragi & Sarvagya Dev-Shastra-Guru (Passionless & Omniscient God-Scriptures-Saints), Pu. Gurudevshree Kanjiswami & Pu. Bahenshree Champaben. This app offers 3 language interfaces to the users.
Currently, this app offers access to the following unique features:
– Pu. Gurudevshree’s Audio & Video Lectures: Pu. Gurudevshree gave discourses for 45 years in Songadh; based on the Scriptures written by Digamber Jain Saints and Scholars. This App offers a unique searchable database of 9259 available lectures
– Pu. Bahenshree’s Audio & Video Discourses (Tatvacharcha): Pu. Bahenshree Champaben gave discourses and answered queries of fellow sadharmis at Songadh based on the Scriptures written by Digamber Jain Saints and Scholars. All the users will benefit from these commentaries immensely
-Hindi & Gujarati Digamber Jain Calendar: This calendar informs users about the Date, Tithi, Religious significance of the day (Festival), Sunrise and Sunset Timings for various locations & so on. Additionally, this app also gives detailed information on various religious festivals via www.vitragvani.com website link. The calendar also boasts an archive up to 2011
– Shastra Bhandar: contains PDF library of religious scriptures by Aacharyas, Enlightened Souls & Pu. Gurudevshree. It also contains useful references, poojan, story, bhakti
– Audio & Video Bhakti: contains scripture verses (Gathas), poems, bhaktis & bhajans written by various revered Aacharyas & Enlightened Souls. These bhaktis are sung by Pu. Gurudevshree, Pu. Bahenshree & various professional artists.
All are requested to take maximum benefit of this updated app.
-Shree Kundkund-Kahan Parmarthik Trust
Features of Vitragvani for PC
1.Three language interfaces
2.Unique searchable database of Pu. Gurudevshree’s audio & video lectures
3.Detailed information on religious festivals
4.PDF library of religious scriptures by Aacharyas, Enlightened Souls & Pu. Gurudevshree
5.Audio & video bhakti containing scripture verses, poems, bhaktis & bhajans
6.Shree Kundkund-Kahan Parmarthik Trust website link
7.Digamber Jain Calendar with archive up to 2011
8.Shastra Bhandar containing religious scriptures, references, poojan, story & bhakti
9.Audio & video bhakti containing professional artists’ bhaktis
10.Request to take maximum benefit of the app
|App Name:||Vitragvani On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Shree Kundkund-Kahan Parmarthik Trust (SKKPT)|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Feb 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Vitragvani On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Vitragvani on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Vitragvani. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Vitragvani, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Vitragvani?
– Gujarati PDF included in Audio Bhakti Geet
The Vitragvani application is an excellent way to keep track of your health. By tracking your food intake, water intake, and exercise, you can see how your habits impact your health. The Vitragvani application is also a great way to find new recipes and exercises to try.
Did the guide help you download and install the Vitragvani for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Vitragvani, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Vitragvani to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Vitragvani and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Vitragvani. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Vitragvani.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.