Learning a foreign language can be difficult. There are so many new words to learn and rules to follow. But with the Vocab App, learning a new language is easy and fun. The Vocab App provides users with a Hindu Editorial, Grammar, and Dictionary. The Hindu Editorial helps users learn new vocabulary in a real world context. The Grammar section provides users with clear, concise explanations of grammar rules. The Dictionary section offers users definitions and examples of words in both Hindi and English. With the Vocab App, learning a new language is easy and fun.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Vocab App: Hindu Editorial, Grammar, Dictionary for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- How To Install & Download Vocab App: Hindu Editorial, Grammar, Dictionary For PC Windows 10/8/7
- Vocab App: Hindu Editorial, Grammar, Dictionary Andorid App Summary
- Features of Vocab App: Hindu Editorial, Grammar, Dictionary for PC
- Vocab App: Hindu Editorial, Grammar, Dictionary App Overview and Details
- Whats New In this Vocab App: Hindu Editorial, Grammar, Dictionary?
How To Install & Download Vocab App: Hindu Editorial, Grammar, Dictionary For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Vocab App: Hindu Editorial, Grammar, Dictionary on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Vocab App: Hindu Editorial, Grammar, Dictionary, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Vocab App: Hindu Editorial, Grammar, Dictionary app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Vocab App: Hindu Editorial, Grammar, Dictionary Andorid App Summary
Under the Education category on Google Play store, Vocab App: Hindu Editorial, Grammar, Dictionary has over 3285893 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. vocab24 has developed the Vocab App: Hindu Editorial, Grammar, Dictionary and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 22.0.2.
Until this latest version, Vocab App: Hindu Editorial, Grammar, Dictionary has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 3.9. This latest version was last updated on Apr 1, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Vocab App: Hindu Editorial, Grammar, Dictionary on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Vocab App: Hindu Editorial, Grammar, Dictionary On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Vocab App: Hindu Editorial, Grammar, Dictionary for PC
– In this section, we have provided Previous Years Paper’s Vocab Videos for various competitive exams like SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, IAS, IPS, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, RRB, RBI etc.
Vocab App: Hindu Editorial, Grammar, Dictionary App Overview and Details
Looking for A to Z Solution for English? if YES then your search ends here. Let’s introduce the Vocab24 (#1 Vocab App), which covers many things as described below so we can say it All in One App for English.
Here is the list of Vocab24 Features:
1) Daily 15+ New Updates: –
👉 The Hindu Editorial
👉 Daily Vocab Video
👉 10 Daily New Vocabulary with Tricks
👉 Quiz of the Day
👉 Current Affairs & Gk
👉 the Hindu Editorial Analysis
👉 Quote of the day
👉 English Builder
👉 International Editorial
👉 Spotting Error Rule
👉 Root Word of the day
👉 Similar Word of the day
👉 Phrasal Verb of the day
👉 Idiom of the day
👉 Game of the day
2) Read Newspaper Editorials: – from the top newspaper like The Hindu news paper, Economics Times, Times of India, Hindustan Times.
3) Tap Any Word for Meaning: – If you stuck while reading, just tap any word for meaning in your preference languages like Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu.
4) Learn Daily 10 New vocabulary Words with Trick: – and meaning in Hindi along with synonyms, antonyms, Related forms , Examples & pictures. You can also listen the pronunciation of each word. Vocab24 have Collection of vocab word for building vocabulary for all competitive Exams.
5) Attempt Daily Quiz & Get All India Rank: – Daily quiz with 25-30 questions from different section like synonyms, antonyms, one word, root words, close test etc.
6) Learn English in a Smart Way: – Learn English with concepts, videos in Hindi & English.
7) Grammar Videos with Concepts: – Learn English Grammar with concepts and videos in Hindi & English.
8) Comprehension Videos with Concepts: – In this section learn Close Test, Sentence Improvement, Sentence Rearrangement.
9) A to Z Vocab Videos: – 60+ Vocab Videos covering 3000+ words with tricks to remember along with examples, pictures, meaning in Hindi.
10) Previous Years Paper’s Vocab Videos: – SSC and Banking exams previous paper vocab videos in Hindi & English.
11) 500+ Idioms & Phrases: – with meaning, examples and videos in Hindi & English.
12) 300+ Phrasal Verbs: – with meaning, examples and videos in Hindi & English.
13) 300+ Root Words: – with meaning, pictures and videos in Hindi & English.
14) 250+ Similar Words: – with meaning, synonyms, examples and videos in Hindi & English.
15) 1500+ Practice Tests: – of Synonyms, Antonyms, RC, Cloze Test, Sentence Improvement, One Word Substitution, Spelling Error, Spotting Error, Fill in the Blanks, Idioms & Phrases, Spelling Correct
16) Vocab Booster Games: – Boost your vocabulary skills via various games.Build your vocabulary with Vocab24’s free GRE vocabulary game for your Android device
17) Dictionary: – Dictionary English to Hindi, Offline dictionary, Hindi to English Dictionary, Search any word or phrase for meaning.
18) Translation: – Translator App, Translator Offline, Translator Hindi to English, Translator English to Hindi
19) Spoken English: – Learn English Speaking in 30 days with English Learning Vocab24 App.
20) Exam Specific Videos: – English Grammar and English Vocabulary for SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC MTS, IBPS, SBI, RRB PO/Clerk, UPSC, CAT, MAT, MBA, GRE, GMAT, IELTS, TOEFL, IAS, NDA, CDS, beginners, adults, ESL, AFCAT, Advanced Level, Entrance Exams, Railway exams, Insurance exams, Police Exams, banking exams and all other competitive exams.
english vocabulary for travel, writing, daily use, kids, low, placements, grade 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 and job interview.
21) Previous year papers Tests: – SSC & BANK English PYP of last 10 years.
21) English Speaking & Communication Videos-
Have any questions? Please ask!
Customer satisfaction is incredibly important to us. If you have any questions or comments, please email at [email protected]
Whats New In this Vocab App: Hindu Editorial, Grammar, Dictionary?
Thanks for learning with English Vocabulary Learning App. Find new updates below.
👉 ExamWise Online Test Series
👉 new video player added
👉 new version video play issue resolved
👉 minor bugs fixed
The Hindu Editorial, Grammar, Dictionary application is an excellent tool for expanding vocabulary and improving grammar skills. The app is easy to use and provides definitions for words and examples of proper grammar usage. The Hindu Editorial, Grammar, Dictionary application is a great tool for students and professionals who want to improve their language skills.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Vocab App: Hindu Editorial, Grammar, Dictionary of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Vocab App: Hindu Editorial, Grammar, Dictionary to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Vocab App: Hindu Editorial, Grammar, Dictionary and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Vocab App: Hindu Editorial, Grammar, Dictionary. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Vocab App: Hindu Editorial, Grammar, Dictionary.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.