If you’re like most people, you probably think of vocal exercises as something that are only necessary for professional singers. However, if you want to improve your voice and speaking ability, vocal exercises are a must. Vocal Ease is an app that makes it easy and fun to do vocal exercises. With Vocal Ease, you can improve your vocal range, timbre, and pronunciation.
The latest Vocal Ease for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Vocal Ease Andorid App Summary
Arnold McCuller has developed the Vocal Ease for Android. You can find it under the Music & Audio category on Play Store. Since its inception, Vocal Ease has got over 20115+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.6 rating and the latest version of it is 4.2
The latest update of Vocal Ease is Nov 22, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Vocal Ease App Overview and Details
En route to your concert or public speaking engagement? Ready your best performance in 5 basic steps with VocalEase! A legendary vocal trainer isolated the most essential classical techniques known by professional singers around the globe, into an easy travel exercise you can use in your car, hotel room, just about anywhere!
Don’t leave yourself gasping and straining. Start slowly with our lip trills, mums, and hums. Improve your passaggio on a moments notice, give your audience and yourself the best possible performance, no matter the musical style.
VocalEase media files were produced to be enjoyed using headphones, earbuds, or through a good-quality iPhone-friendly car audio system. This is also why audio volume is adjustable via iPhone’s hardware controls.”
Note From Arnold:
This is a vocal warm-up that now you’ll always be able to access. It can never replace you teacher, but it will get you ready to work at a moments notice. Use this application for a quick prep in your home or hotel, en route to you job, or back stage before a performance or session.
I’ve studied for more than 30 years with a good variety of teachers, and I’ve learned in that time, that if I don’t warm up the muscle, I run the risk of hurting it. Just as all athletes warm up before performance, so must singers and public speakers.
The lesson is self-explanatory and over time, just emulating the sounds will get you used to the exercises. Starting slowly with the lip trills, mums, and hums, gently moves air through the vocal folds without pushing too hard in the beginning.
When doing your exercise the most important thing to think about is keeping the soft pallet up, and the larynx (or the Adams apple) down. Keep the feeling of a yawn, or beginning of a sneeze.
Most singers have the greatest challenge mixing head voice and chest without a noticeable change in the sound. This is known as the passaggio, or passage. One should be able to move from chest to head without changing sound quality.
For most of us this is the continued work. The work never ends; we just do our best in the practice.
A solid foundation of classical singing technique helps to build strong breath support and vocal chord health, insuring a long and varied career no matter the musical style.
“Miss your warm up one day and you know it. Miss it 2 days and the band knows it. Miss it 3 day in a row and the audience will know it!”
For more information about VocalEase please visit http://vocalease.mobi
You can also visit Arnold’s website at http://www.arnoldmcculler.com
Features of Vocal Ease for PC
any sudden changes in pitch or quality.
1. VocalEase is a vocal warm-up that can be used anywhere.
2. VocalEase is easy to use and helps improve your performance.
3. VocalEase media files were produced to be enjoyed using headphones or earbuds.
4. You can adjust the audio volume using your iPhone’s hardware controls.
5. The exercises in VocalEase were isolated from classical techniques used by professional singers around the globe.
6. The exercises in VocalEase are self-explanatory and over time, you will get used to them.
7. Starting slowly with the lip trills, mums, and hums, gently moves air through the vocal folds without pushing too hard in the beginning.
8. When doing your exercises, it is important to keep the soft palate up and the larynx (or Adams apple) down.
9. Most singers have the greatest challenge mixing head voice and chest without a noticeable change in the sound. This is known as the passaggio.
10. VocalEase will help you overcome your passaggio challenge and give you the best possible performance.
Install “Vocal Ease” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Vocal Ease on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Vocal Ease app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Vocal Ease.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Vocal Ease On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Arnold McCuller|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Nov 22, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Vocal Ease?
Updated for latest Android support.
The Vocal Ease application is a great tool for singers of all levels of experience. It can help to improve vocal technique and prevent vocal injury. The application is easy to use and can be customized to meet the individual needs of each singer.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Vocal Ease for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Vocal Ease to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Vocal Ease and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Vocal Ease. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Vocal Ease.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.