There are many different factors that go into making a great singer, but one of the most important is vocal pitch. A vocal pitch monitor is a device that helps singers stay on pitch by giving them real-time feedback on their singing. This feedback can be in the form of a visual display or an audio signal. Vocal pitch monitors are used by singers of all levels, from beginners to professionals.
The latest Vocal Pitch Monitor for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Vocal Pitch Monitor Andorid App Summary
TadaoYamaoka has developed the Vocal Pitch Monitor for Android. You can find it under the Music & Audio category on Play Store. Since its inception, Vocal Pitch Monitor has got over 2529920+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.5.1
The latest update of Vocal Pitch Monitor is Jul 9, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Vocal Pitch Monitor App Overview and Details
It is an application which displays the pitch of the sound inputted from the microphone on a graph in real time.
A horizontal axis becomes time and the vertical axis has become a scale.
– Display the pitch inputted from the microphone in real time.
– Display 7 octaves from C1 to B7.
– Scroll the display range automatically.
– Display the present scale on the upper part of a screen in written form.
– Correspond to horizontal rotation of a screen.
– A hold is possible by carrying out the tap of “HOLD” at the upper right of a screen.
– Recording and playback
– Save/Load function
– Scale setting
– Color settings for each note
– Send a recorded audio file to somewhere(e.g. Google Drive)
– Tuner function
Please input a sound from a microphone.
A pitch is displayed in real time.
When two or more musical instruments and chords are included in a sound, it cannot analyze correctly.
[Recording and playback]
Only 3 minutes you can record.
Features of Vocal Pitch Monitor for PC
1. Display the pitch inputted from the microphone in real time.
2. Display 7 octaves from C1 to B7.
3. Scroll the display range automatically.
4. Display the present scale on the upper part of a screen in written form.
5. Correspond to horizontal rotation of a screen.
6. A hold is possible by carrying out the tap of “HOLD” at the upper right of a screen.
7. Recording and playback
8. Save/Load function
9. Scale setting
10. Color settings for each note
Install “Vocal Pitch Monitor” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Vocal Pitch Monitor on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Vocal Pitch Monitor app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Vocal Pitch Monitor.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Vocal Pitch Monitor On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Jul 9, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Vocal Pitch Monitor?
– Added a import feature(Supports only 44.1kHz wav file)
– Recording time extended to 5 minutes
– Make the sharp symbol more visible
The vocal pitch monitor application is a useful tool for singers and vocal coaches. It is helpful for singers to be able to monitor their pitch and make adjustments as needed. The application can also be used by vocal coaches to help singers improve their pitch.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Vocal Pitch Monitor for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Vocal Pitch Monitor to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Vocal Pitch Monitor and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Vocal Pitch Monitor. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Vocal Pitch Monitor.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.