Transform your voice with this lapel mic/speaker. This voice changer mic is perfect for cosplay, Halloween, and more. Change your voice to sound like a character, monster, or other creature. The possibilities are endless.
The technical specifications of the Voice Changer Mic: Cosplay – use lapel Mic/Speaker for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
- Voice Changer Mic: Cosplay – use lapel Mic/Speaker Andorid App Summary
- Voice Changer Mic: Cosplay – use lapel Mic/Speaker App Overview and Details
- Features of Voice Changer Mic: Cosplay – use lapel Mic/Speaker for PC
- How To Install & Download Voice Changer Mic: Cosplay – use lapel Mic/Speaker For PC Windows 10/8/7
- Whats New In this Voice Changer Mic: Cosplay – use lapel Mic/Speaker?
Voice Changer Mic: Cosplay – use lapel Mic/Speaker Andorid App Summary
Voice Changer Mic: Cosplay – use lapel Mic/Speaker was developed by StereoMatch and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Voice Changer Mic: Cosplay – use lapel Mic/Speaker from Google Play store under the Music & Audio category. The latest version of Voice Changer Mic: Cosplay – use lapel Mic/Speaker is 0.10.78 on Play store with total users of 359077. The Voice Changer Mic: Cosplay – use lapel Mic/Speaker app has a user rating of 2.6 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Voice Changer Mic: Cosplay – use lapel Mic/Speaker is Oct 29, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Voice Changer Mic: Cosplay – use lapel Mic/Speaker on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Voice Changer Mic: Cosplay – use lapel Mic/Speaker App Overview and Details
Use Android as real-time voice changing microphone for Cosplay – for use with OTHER devices: PC, PS4, XBox, external speaker, or another phone.
You CANNOT use with apps running on the SAME device (Discord, Skype or game apps). Reason: Android does not allow two apps to use mic at same time – and doesn’t allow one app to send audio to another app.
High quality 14-voice voice changer can run in the background, and with screen off:
– Use as low-cost low-latency Noise Gate filter (remove low volume breathing sounds from live Podcasting/Broadcast with/without voice changing). Some voices benefit from Noise Gate as well (Venomous, Exterminator).
– Use with gaming headset with detachable mic, unplug mic and plug AUX to Android device
– PC gaming: Plug AUX from Android to PC line-in port
– PS4 gaming controller: use Android as USB mic (only up to Oreo 8.1), or use Y-splitter/AUX cable
– XBox gaming controller: need Y-splitter/AUX cable
– Cosplay: external speaker, or lapel mic/ext speaker (need Y-splitter)
– Mobile Gaming, Discord, Skype: output to another phone that runs game etc. (need Y-splitter)
– Phone Calls: output to another smart/dumb phone (need Y-splitter)
NOTE: Y-splitter is needed to convert TRS stereo output on AUX from Android headset port to mono input on headset port on PS4/XBox controllers or another phone. For PC line-in port, can just connect AUX cable directly from Android.
Click Help – Gaming/Cosplay for detailed instructions/diagrams/suggestions for Y-splitters, mics and speakers for Cosplay.
Plug in earphones and click Record (red buttton). Creates file AND outputs on earphones.
Click Live button (mic icon) to only output to earphones (NOT save to file).
Settings – Output Settings – Listen to Recording (Headset) setting is On by default. If headset/earphones are plugged in, it mirrors audio to that (make sure you plug in BEFORE you click Record/Live).
Force output: Sometimes Y-splitter/AUX cable are not recognized as “headset” – so click Settings – Output Settings – Listen to Recording (Always) and turn it On (it is off by default). Now audio will be played even if no headset is plugged in (there will be audio feedback/screeching sound!).
Instantly change voices, by clicking on a voice, or click No Effects for no effects:
– No Effects
– Dark Father (not affiliated with Darth Vader)
– Rylo Ken (not affiliated with Kylo Ren)
– Dane (not affiliated with Bane)
– Exterminator (not affiliated with Daleks)
– Space Trooper (not affiliated with Stormtroopers)
– Captain Phase (not affiliated with Captain Phasma)
– Badman (not affiliated with Batman)
– Optimal Prime (not affiliated with Optimus Prime)
– Uldron (not affiliated with Ultron)
– P3CO (not affiliated with C3PO)
– Collum (not affiliated with Gollum/Smeagol)
– Smug (not affiliated with Smaug)
– Brog (not affiliated with the Borg)
– Venomous (not affiliated with Venom)
We disavow any and all affiliation with these character voices. They are the property of their respective owners. Using Dark Father, with some voice acting effort, you can mimic a voice that sounds like Darth Vader.
Each voice is individually customizable: You can create entirely new voices by simply adjusting the Pitch and Modulator settings for each voice! For example, you can use the Venomous voice to make a Lion’s roar type voice.
Click Reset to reset settings for that voice, or click Settings – Reset Settings to reset everything back to default settings.
Press Speak button to listen to samples that were created with the app. No copyrighted audio samples have been used.
DISCLAIMER: no copyrighted audio is used by the app.
Click Contact to get help via e-mail.
Features of Voice Changer Mic: Cosplay – use lapel Mic/Speaker for PC
cable can be used with other devices and not just Android gaming controllers. If you have a problem with audio dropping out, or want to send all audio to a single device, then you can force all output from Mic Changer to go to a single device. Go to Settings – Output Settings – and choose the device you want to send all output to.
How To Install & Download Voice Changer Mic: Cosplay – use lapel Mic/Speaker For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Voice Changer Mic: Cosplay – use lapel Mic/Speaker for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Voice Changer Mic: Cosplay – use lapel Mic/Speaker.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Voice Changer Mic: Cosplay – use lapel Mic/Speaker on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Voice Changer Mic: Cosplay – use lapel Mic/Speaker and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Voice Changer Mic: Cosplay – use lapel Mic/Speaker on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Voice Changer Mic: Cosplay – use lapel Mic/Speaker On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Oct 29, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Voice Changer Mic: Cosplay – use lapel Mic/Speaker?
0.10.78: Added ‘Raw 2’ option for Audio Source (for Android 7.0+). Updated help.
0.10.76: Added recording volume button.
0.10.75: Beta is now live! Update your ratings and reviews to make visible to public!
0.10.65: Improved voice changer Venomous (not affiliated with Venom). Made voices have similar volume. Improved Help – Gaming/Cosplay.
0.10.63: This is the first version of this app, so please send us feedback using Menu – Contact.
The voice changer mic is great for cosplay! I was able to change my voice to sound like a man, a woman, a child, or an animal. I also used the app to add special effects to my voice, like a robot or a monster. This mic is a lot of fun and it is perfect for cosplay.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Voice Changer Mic: Cosplay – use lapel Mic/Speaker on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Voice Changer Mic: Cosplay – use lapel Mic/Speaker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Voice Changer Mic: Cosplay – use lapel Mic/Speaker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Voice Changer Mic: Cosplay – use lapel Mic/Speaker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Voice Changer Mic: Cosplay – use lapel Mic/Speaker.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.