Voice recorder is a very useful app that helps you record your voice or any sound very easily. You can use this app to record lectures, meetings, conversations, and more. The app has a very simple and easy-to-use interface that makes recording very easy. You can also play back your recordings, share them with others, and more.
Installing and using the Voice Recorder for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Voice Recorder Andorid App Summary
lovekara has developed the Voice Recorder application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Music & Audio category on Play Store. Voice Recorder has over 22868938 users with a great 4.7 rating overall. The latest version of Voice Recorder is currently 1.4.39.
The latest upstate time of the Voice Recorder is Apr 28, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Voice Recorder on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Voice Recorder App Overview and Details
Tired of the old recorder on your phone? Now you should try a new one which has so many improvements:
1.Record all your audios into mp3, which can save a lot of space for you! You could only record hours of voice with the old one, but with the new one, you could record hundreds of hours!
2.Seven different options of audio qualities, you could choose a high quality audio to have a better sound, or choose low quality to save much more space.
3.Record audios in background, so that you can do other things while recording.
4.Easy to manage all the audio records. You could play, share, delete and view the detail of the records in a very easy way.
Features of Voice Recorder for PC
1. Record all your audios into mp3, which can save a lot of space for you!
2. Seven different options of audio qualities, you could choose a high quality audio to have a better sound, or choose low quality to save much more space.
3. Record audios in background, so that you can do other things while recording.
4. Easy to manage all the audio records. You could play, share, delete and view the detail of the records in a very easy way.
5. The new recorder can be used as a dictaphone.
6. You could pause and resume the recording anytime you want.
7. The recorder could automatically detect when there is a sound and start recording.
8. You could add notes to the recording.
9. The recorder could record audios for a long time.
10. The recorder is very user-friendly and easy to use.
|App Name:||Voice Recorder On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Apr 28, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Voice Recorder On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Voice Recorder on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Voice Recorder. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Voice Recorder, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Voice Recorder?
Support language changing.
Support MP3 VBR Encoding.
Changes made to apply to the policy.
Add more options for audio quality.
Bug fixed. Add Audio Location options in settings. If you find your audio lost, you could try setting the location to external to get it back.
Bug fixed, improve UI performance.
Add connection to voice changer. Support sharing via whatsapp
Add pausing and resuming when playing audios
Overall, the voice recorder application is a great way to record voice memos, lectures, and more. The app is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it a great choice for anyone looking for a voice recorder app.
Did the guide help you download and install the Voice Recorder for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Voice Recorder, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Voice Recorder to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Voice Recorder and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Voice Recorder. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Voice Recorder.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.