Voice Recorder is an app that records your voice and stores it on your device. This app is perfect for recording lectures, interviews, and other important audio files. The app is easy to use and has a simple interface. You can also use the app to record phone calls.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Voice Recorder for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Voice Recorder For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Voice Recorder on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Voice Recorder using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Voice Recorder so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Voice Recorder on your computer.
|App Name:||Voice Recorder On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Splend Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||May 10, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Voice Recorder Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Voice Recorder in the Music & Audio category. You can download and install Voice Recorder on your Android phone from there. Splend Apps is the developer of Voice Recorder who made this app.
3.15 is the latest version of Voice Recorder that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 38266756. Plus, you’ll see that Voice Recorder has a good user rating of 4.7.
You can install the latest version of Voice Recorder, which is May 10, 2022 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Voice Recorder on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Voice Recorder for PC
1. Record in high quality without time limits.
2. Works well on smartphones and tablets.
3. Adjustable sample rate and bitrate.
4. Live audio spectrum analyzer.
5. Recording in background even when screen is off.
6. Customizable recordings folder.
7. Selectable audio source.
8. Built-in media player.
9. Send and share recordings.
10. Rename and delete recordings.
Voice Recorder App Overview and Details
Voice recorder – Audio recorder
Voice Recorder is free, full-featured, beautifully designed and easy to use audio recording app for android.
Our sound recorder provides high quality recordings without limits of time (only limited by memory size).
You can use it as a regular dictaphone for record voice notes and memos, business meetings, interviews, lectures, speeches, concerts, sleep talking 🙂 or anything else.
This audio recorder works well on smartphones and tablets, with and without external storage.
More features and details
• 4 Different audio formats: MP3, high quality PCM (wav), good quality AAC (m4a/mp4) and AMR (3gp) to save space
• Adjustable sample rate from phone quality (8 kHz) up to CD quality (44 kHz)
• Changeable bitrate from 32 up to 320 kbps
• Live audio spectrum analyzer
• Recording in background even when screen is off
• Customizable recordings folder
• Selectable audio source (microphones or phone call)
NOTE: This app is not dedicated call recorder and may not work properly on some devices.
• Built-in user-friendly media player like in a regular mp3 player
• Send and share via e-mail and other apps
• Rename and delete your recordings
• Set recording as ringtone, alarm or notification sound
• Open with option allows you to play and edit sounds in other apps
• Control recorder and player from the status bar
• Blinking LED notification during recording and playing when screen is off (for devices with notifiation LED)
• Automatic stop when out of memory
• Sorting recordings by date, name, size and duration
• Saving sounds to android media library
• Visit SplendApps.com: http://splendapps.com/
• Contact Us: http://splendapps.com/contact-us
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SplendApps/
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/splendapps/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/SplendApps
Whats New In this Voice Recorder?
Usability improvements and minor bug fixes.
The voice recorder is a great application that can be used for a variety of reasons. It is easy to use and can be accessed quickly. The voice recorder is a great tool for students, professionals, and anyone who needs to record their thoughts or ideas.
That’s it! That’s how you download Voice Recorder on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This Voice Recorder to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Voice Recorder and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Voice Recorder. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Voice Recorder.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.