The VoxBox ITC Spirit Box is a unique and revolutionary communication device that allows users to communicate with the spirits of the dead. The VoxBox is based on the latest in ITC technology and has been designed to allow users to communicate with the spirits of the dead in a clear and concise manner. The VoxBox is also equipped with a number of features that allow users to customize their experience and make the most of their communication with the spirits.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the VoxBox ITC Spirit Box For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
VoxBox ITC Spirit Box App Overview and Details
VoxBox ITC Spirit Box App Overview and Details
See Video Of VoxBox In Action Above.
VoxBox is a random sound ITC Research tool which has built in sound banks which users can play the files within the app or record their own files and play those using the apps record feature or use a laptop/pc to chop up your own audio to add.
To record your own banks just hold the record button down for the desired amount of time needed then release record button and recording will stop and automatically and save to bank B.
It’s recommended to record files no longer than 2-3 seconds because the app will not play any more than that of each file regardless of how long it is.
The app works by selecting files at random and then playing only a segment of each file at random so if the same file does play 2x in a row it wont sound the same as it will play a different part of the file at random each time the file its played.
When adjusting speed it will play more or less of the files. so for E.G if set at 2000Ms it will play at random each file upto 2000ms at random. so some files may play all 2000 ms so may only play 80 ms etc aswell as picking a random file.
There are 4 sound players which all play files at random when selected.
Bank A has random files.
Bank B is the user recorded files bank. (your own sound recordings) using record button in app or adding files from a laptop/pc.
Just add your own sound files after adding fx using 3rd party software into the apps storage folder in the bank B folder.
Bluetooth Speakers are supported.
To use bluetooth click the hammer and spanner in the top middle of the app.
Want to buy a physical ghost box please check my boxes out on facebook.
Please like my paranormal page on facebook for new releases and beta tests.
Add me on facebook
Special thanks to:- AppyDroid and Zara Moncrieff
This app was created with help of the Unity Project. By AppyDroid.
Wood Background, and Logo Design By Zara Moncrieff [email protected]
Download & Install VoxBox ITC Spirit Box For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the VoxBox ITC Spirit Box on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the VoxBox ITC Spirit Box on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired VoxBox ITC Spirit Box result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the VoxBox ITC Spirit Box will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the VoxBox ITC Spirit Box with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the VoxBox ITC Spirit Box on your PC.
|App Name:||VoxBox ITC Spirit Box On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Mark Coultous|
|Updated on:||Jan 28, 2020|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
VoxBox ITC Spirit Box Andorid App Summary
Mark Coultous is the developer of this VoxBox ITC Spirit Box application. It is listed under the Communication category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1886+ users of this app. The VoxBox ITC Spirit Box app rating is currently 1.0.
It was last updated on Jan 28, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of VoxBox ITC Spirit Box for PC
for the VoxBox app.
1. VoxBox has a random sound ITC Research tool with built in sound banks.
2. Users can play the files within the app or record their own files and play those.
3. The app works by selecting files at random and then playing only a segment of each file at random.
4. When adjusting speed it will play more or less of the files.
5. There are 4 sound players which all play files at random.
6. Bank A has random files.
7. Bank B is the user recorded files bank.
8. Just add your own sound files after adding fx using 3rd party software into the apps storage folder.
9. Bluetooth Speakers are supported.
10. To use bluetooth click the hammer and spanner in the top middle of the app.
Whats New In this VoxBox ITC Spirit Box?
Fixed issues with banks not installing errors.
I was hesitant to try the VoxBox ITC Spirit Box application at first, but I am so glad I did! The results were amazing. I was able to communicate with spirits of my loved ones who have passed away, and it was an incredible experience. I would highly recommend this app to anyone who is interested in contacting the spirit world.
This concludes our article on VoxBox ITC Spirit Box Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or VoxBox ITC Spirit Box for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This VoxBox ITC Spirit Box to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for VoxBox ITC Spirit Box and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the VoxBox ITC Spirit Box. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the VoxBox ITC Spirit Box.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.