VPNs are one of the most important tools that you can use to keep your data and identity safe online. However, choosing the right VPN can be difficult, especially if you’re new to the world of VPNs.
That’s where VpnCilla comes in. VpnCilla is a new, easy-to-use VPN that makes it easy to keep your data and identity safe online. With VpnCilla, you can connect to the internet securely and anonymously, without having to worry about your data or identity being compromised.
VpnCilla is also fast and reliable, so you can rest assured that your data will be safe and secure when you use it.
Installing and using the VpnCilla (Trial) for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
VpnCilla (Trial) Andorid App Summary
Matthias Meier has developed the VpnCilla (Trial) application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Communication category on Play Store. VpnCilla (Trial) has over 184936 users with a great 4.1 rating overall. The latest version of VpnCilla (Trial) is currently 3.7.
The latest upstate time of the VpnCilla (Trial) is Oct 17, 2020, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the VpnCilla (Trial) on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
VpnCilla (Trial) App Overview and Details
This is 10 day limited trial version of “VpnCilla” which is also available in this market.
Before you buy the Full Version of “VpnCilla”, please test with this free “VpnCilla (Trial)”.
VpnCilla is a VPN Client for VPN Servers as FritzBox, Cisco PIX/ASA, Fortigate or other VPN Servers with IPSec Pre-shared Keying (Xauth IKE/PSK).
* No root access needed (if the device fully conforms to Android 4)
* Compatible with Fritzbox, Cisco PIX/ASA, Fortigate VPN Servers and others (?)
* Connects/Disconnects with a single click (by a Shortcut-Widget)
* Automatic Reconnect Mode on WiFi/Mobile failover/outage
* Supports Multiple Profiles
* Supports automatic Cisco Split Routing
* Passwords may be stored in profile or always manually entered when connecting (which is much more safe)
* Profile automatically transferred to full version (don’t uninstall the Trial until the first run of the full version)
* Possibility to specify WiFi Blacklists/Whitelists to explicitely deny/allow VPN on only specific WiFi ESSDs
* Possiblity to specify Manual Routes and/or DNS Server and much more…
– Mention the security risk if passwords are stored in profile in case your device will be hacked or stolen!
– VpnCilla runs only if the TUN driver (tun.ko) as well as the the Android 4 VPN routing infrastructure is included in the firmware. UNFORTUNATELY NOT ALL DEVICE MANUFACTURER YET HAS INCLUDED IT!! Check with “VpnCilla (Trial)” first!
– Only IKE/PSK Xauth authentication is supported (no PPTP, no L2TP, no Hybrid RSA, no SSL, no Cisco AnyConnect, …)
– supports IPv4 only (no IPv6)
– supports WLAN/WIFI as well as Mobile Data up to 3g. VpnCilla is unstable over 4g (LTE) on some devices / with mobile providers
– Active Screenfilter apps as Twilight or Lux might prevent selecting of the security dialog checkbox
– VpnCilla can’t handle phase 1 rekeying initiated by the VPN server. On Fritzboxes this will occure after 1h connection time whereas on Cisco VPN servers the rekeying interval is configurable and by default after 8h. Typically the session stalls for 2-3 minutes until VpnCilla initiates a reconnect.
Features of VpnCilla (Trial) for PC
time, on Cisco devices it is every 24 hours. If this happens, please disconnect and reconnect manually.
1. No root access needed.
2. Compatible with Fritzbox, Cisco PIX/ASA, Fortigate VPN Servers and others.
3. Connects/Disconnects with a single click.
4. Automatic Reconnect Mode on WiFi/Mobile failover/outage.
5. Supports Multiple Profiles.
6. Supports automatic Cisco Split Routing.
7. Passwords may be stored in profile or always manually entered when connecting.
8. Profile automatically transferred to full version.
9. Advanced Settings: WiFi Blacklists/Whitelists, Manual Routes and DNS Server.
10. Restrictions: Only IKE/PSK Xauth authentication is supported, IPv4 only, WLAN/WIFI as well as Mobile Data up to 3g.
|App Name:||VpnCilla (Trial) On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Matthias Meier|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 17, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install VpnCilla (Trial) On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing VpnCilla (Trial) on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the VpnCilla (Trial). It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the VpnCilla (Trial), and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this VpnCilla (Trial)?
Changes in this Release:
• Bugfix for “Start at Boot” Option on Android 10+
• Bugfix for detecting SSID for Whitelist/Blacklist on some devices
VPN Cilla is a great application that provides security and privacy while browsing the internet. I was impressed with the speed and ease of use of the application. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who wants to stay safe and anonymous online.
Did the guide help you download and install the VpnCilla (Trial) for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the VpnCilla (Trial), let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This VpnCilla (Trial) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for VpnCilla (Trial) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the VpnCilla (Trial). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the VpnCilla (Trial).
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.