Virtual reality has brought us a new way to experience things. Roller coaster is one of the most popular VR applications. It gives people the feeling of riding a real roller coaster. You can choose different roller coasters and different scenes. The thrill of the ride will make you excited.
The technical specifications of the VR: Roller coaster for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
VR: Roller coaster Andorid App Summary
VR: Roller coaster was developed by VRThrills and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download VR: Roller coaster from Google Play store under the Entertainment category. The latest version of VR: Roller coaster is 2.0 on Play store with total users of 167143. The VR: Roller coaster app has a user rating of 3.7 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the VR: Roller coaster is Dec 29, 2017. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the VR: Roller coaster on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
VR: Roller coaster App Overview and Details
Feel the excitement like in an amusement park, when you are waiting for the highest roller coaster! This VR video was made from point of view of the rollers coaster wagon. If you want to move to the virtual world – put on VR goggles and feel like you would be on the high and fast roller coaster. This VR movie was made in high quality and 360 view to better feel the emotions on the scariest roller coaster in the world!
Features of VR: Roller coaster for PC
1. 360 degree, high quality video for a realistic experience.
2. Exciting, adrenaline-pumping footage from the roller coaster’s POV.
3. Perfect for VR goggles for an immersive experience.
4. Intense ride with plenty of twists and turns.
5. Thrills and excitement from beginning to end.
6. Gets your heart racing and blood pumping.
7. A must-see for adrenaline junkies.
8. The ultimate thrill ride experience.
9. Perfect for those who love a good scare.
10. A thrilling roller coaster ride you will never forget.
How To Install & Download VR: Roller coaster For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the VR: Roller coaster for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the VR: Roller coaster.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for VR: Roller coaster on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the VR: Roller coaster and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the VR: Roller coaster on your computer right away.
|App Name:||VR: Roller coaster On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 29, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this VR: Roller coaster?
Virtual reality has the potential to revolutionize the amusement industry. Roller coaster applications can create an immersive experience that is thrilling and realistic. Riders can feel the speed and motion of the coaster, and the environment can be customized to create a unique ride each time. VR can also be used to improve safety by allowing riders to preview the ride before getting on. This technology has the potential to change the way people enjoy amusement park rides, and it is sure to be a popular attraction.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the VR: Roller coaster on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This VR: Roller coaster to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for VR: Roller coaster and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the VR: Roller coaster. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the VR: Roller coaster.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.