Walk At Home is a workout DVD that promises to help you lose weight and get fit without leaving your living room. The program is designed for people of all fitness levels, and there are a variety of workouts to choose from, so you can find the one that fits your needs. Plus, the program is easy to follow, and you can do it at your own pace.
The latest Walk At Home for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Walk At Home Andorid App Summary
WalkTV has developed the Walk At Home for Android. You can find it under the Health & Fitness category on Play Store. Since its inception, Walk At Home has got over 9360+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 2.0.0
The latest update of Walk At Home is May 30, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Walk At Home App Overview and Details
Fitness walking is the #1 way to stay healthy and active! Stay motivated with hundreds of workouts from the Walk at Home® Library! The Walk at Home app gives you access to workouts for ALL WALKS OF LIFE at any fitness level.
Walk at Home is one of the world’s leading at-home fitness walking brands. Created by Leslie Sansone, Walk at Home has helped MILLIONS of people live active and healthy lives for over 30 years. Walk at Home is one of the top fitness brands at mass retail, including Walmart, Target, and QVC. Now, you can enjoy your favorite Walk at Home workouts digitally. Happy Walking!
The Walk at Home App features a monthly plan of videos called Your Daily Walk! Plus access to hundreds of workouts in the Walk at Home library.
YOUR DAILY WALK Monthly Plan
– Collection of videos hand-picked for you
– Members enjoy saving time in selecting their workout! No endless searching!
– Each workout is planned for each day
– Just press play and START WALKING
WALK AT HOME® LIBRARY
– Choose from hundreds of workouts to fit your fitness goal – cardio, strength, HiiT, boosted, stretch
– Choose 1 Mile, 2 Mile, 3 Mile, 4 Mile, 5 Mile
– Workouts for all fitness levels
WORKOUT ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
-Already a member? Sign-In to access your subscription.
-New? Try it for free! Subscribe in the app to get instant access.
Walk At Home offers an auto-renewing Monthly Subscription with a Free Trial. You’ll receive unlimited access to content on all your devices. Payment is charged to your Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase. Pricing varies by location and is confirmed prior to purchase. After the free trial, subscription automatically renews at the monthly rate unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the trial period. Subscription automatically renews each month unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period. Manage your subscription in Account Settings.
Features of Walk At Home for PC
– Hundreds of workouts from the Walk at Home Library
– Choose from 1 Mile, 2 Mile, 3 Mile, 4 Mile, 5 Mile walks
– tailored workouts for all fitness levels
– Monthly plan of Your Daily Walks!
– workouts for cardio, strength, HiiT, boosted, stretch
– access on all devices
Install “Walk At Home” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Walk At Home on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Walk At Home on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Walk At Home and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Walk At Home as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Walk At Home On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||May 30, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Walk At Home?
Walk At Home is a great way to get a healthy workout without leaving the house. The app is easy to use and offers a variety of exercises to choose from. I highly recommend Walk At Home for anyone looking for a convenient and affordable way to get in shape.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Walk At Home for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Walk At Home to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Walk At Home and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Walk At Home. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Walk At Home.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.