Waterfall Live Wallpaper is a mesmerizing and beautiful live wallpaper that simulates a realistic waterfall scene right on your home screen! Watch the water flow and ripple as if it were really there, and enjoy the natural beauty and peace of this relaxing scene. You can choose from a variety of different waterfall scenes and settings, and even add your own photos to the wallpaper!
This article is all about helping you get to know the Waterfall Live Wallpaper for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Waterfall Live Wallpaper For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Waterfall Live Wallpaper on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Waterfall Live Wallpaper, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Waterfall Live Wallpaper app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Waterfall Live Wallpaper Andorid App Summary
Under the Personalization category on Google Play store, Waterfall Live Wallpaper has over 10092373 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. OOMGLIVE has developed the Waterfall Live Wallpaper and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 2.8.3.
Until this latest version, Waterfall Live Wallpaper has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.4. This latest version was last updated on Oct 23, 2019 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Waterfall Live Wallpaper on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Waterfall Live Wallpaper On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 23, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Features of Waterfall Live Wallpaper for PC
1. Variety of amazing effects including Parallax Effect, Flying Particles, Water Drop, Slideshow, Filters, Foggy Glass, and more.
2. Easy to use: Home -> Menu -> Wallpapers -> Live Wallpapers.
3. Tested on many phones and tablets.
4. Ads can support us to develop more free & great live wallpapers.
5. Note: If your wallpaper resets to default after reboot, you will need put the app on phone instead of SD card.
Waterfall Live Wallpaper App Overview and Details
We have a variety of amazing effects,Parallax Effect, Flying Particles, Water Drop, Slideshow, Filters, Foggy Glass…
How To use:
Home -> Menu -> Wallpapers -> Live Wallpapers
About devices supported:
We’ve tested many phones and tablets,Please contact us if you have any problems.
Ads can support us to develop more free & great live wallpapers.
Note: If your wallpaper resets to default after reboot, you will need put the app on phone instead of SD card.
Whats New In this Waterfall Live Wallpaper?
– Delete a few filter effects.
– Fix bugs.
Overall, the Waterfall Live Wallpaper is a very beautiful and calming application. It is a great way to relax and escape from the stresses of daily life. The graphics are stunning and the sound of the waterfall is very relaxing. I highly recommend this application to anyone who is looking for a way to relax and de-stress.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Waterfall Live Wallpaper of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Waterfall Live Wallpaper to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Waterfall Live Wallpaper and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Waterfall Live Wallpaper. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Waterfall Live Wallpaper.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.