Wave Invoicing is a cloud-based invoicing and accounting software that helps small businesses manage their finances. With Wave, you can create and send invoices, track expenses, and manage your finances. Wave is free to use for up to three invoices and five transactions per month.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Wave Invoicing For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Wave Invoicing App Overview and Details
Wave Invoicing App Overview and Details
Easy invoicing on the go for freelancers, consultants, contractors and small business owners. Send unlimited customized, professional invoices, for free! (Not just a free trial.) Add optional credit card and bank payment processing to get paid even faster.
MILLIONS OF CUSTOMERS
More than 3.5 million customers around the world use Wave’s award-winning cloud software and apps to manage their business finances.
With Wave Invoicing for Android, you can easily:
• Create and send beautiful, customized invoices, with your business logo and your choice of template
• Receive notifications when you’ve been paid
• Check invoice status (sent, viewed, overdue, paid)
• Record payments
• Send invoice reminders and payment receipts
• Works with Payments by Wave to accept credits card and bank payments to get paid even faster
DESIGNED TO GET YOU PAID FASTER
Wave invoice templates and email messages are designed to get paid faster by your customers.
Sending professional, beautiful invoices inspires confidence from your clients, encouraging prompt payment and repeat business.
FREE SOFTWARE FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Mobile invoicing synchronizes instantly with Wave’s full suite of cloud accounting and invoice software. Go online at waveapps.com to do even more:
• Easily and automatically track expenses using free bank connections
• Generate accounting reports you’ll need to understand your business, file taxes and more
• Take advantage of the Guest Collaborator feature, making it simple to work with your accountant, business partner, or staff
• All your invoice data is backed up and stored securely in the cloud; work wherever you are, on any computer, any time
ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS IN SECONDS
Wave Invoicing works seamlessly with Payments by Wave: Getting started is as easy as a couple of clicks. In seconds, you’ll be able to accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover) for only 2.9% + 30¢ per transaction, and bank payments for 1% per transaction.
Most Wave invoices paid by credit card and bank payment get paid in 2 days or less.
Create your free Wave account right in the Wave Invoicing app, or visit waveapps.com.
Download & Install Wave Invoicing For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Wave Invoicing on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Wave Invoicing on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Wave Invoicing result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Wave Invoicing will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Wave Invoicing with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Wave Invoicing on your PC.
|App Name:||Wave Invoicing On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Wave HQ|
|Updated on:||Feb 8, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Wave Invoicing Andorid App Summary
Wave HQ is the developer of this Wave Invoicing application. It is listed under the Business category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 593782+ users of this app. The Wave Invoicing app rating is currently 3.2.126-sales.
It was last updated on Feb 8, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Wave Invoicing for PC
30¢ per transaction. You’ll also get paid faster with automated bank payments.
1. Create and send beautiful, customized invoices with your business logo and your choice of template.
2. Receive notifications when you’ve been paid.
3. Check invoice status (sent, viewed, overdue, paid).
4. Record payments.
5. Send invoice reminders and payment receipts.
6. Synchronize with Wave’s full suite of cloud accounting and invoice software.
7. Generate accounting reports.
8. Take advantage of the Guest Collaborator feature.
9. Accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover) for only 2.9% + 30¢ per transaction.
10. Get paid faster with automated bank payments.
Whats New In this Wave Invoicing?
Updated login experience.
Wave invoicing is a user-friendly invoicing application that makes it easy for businesses to create and send invoices. Wave invoicing is a great option for businesses that are just starting out, as the application is free to use. Wave invoicing makes it easy to keep track of payments and track expenses. The application also includes a number of features that make it easy to manage your business finances.
This concludes our article on Wave Invoicing Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Wave Invoicing for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Wave Invoicing to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Wave Invoicing and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Wave Invoicing. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Wave Invoicing.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.