A weather station is a facility, either on land or at sea, with instruments and equipment for measuring atmospheric conditions. The weather station may also include a weather radar and a weather balloon.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Weather Station for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Weather Station For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Weather Station on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Weather Station using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Weather Station so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Weather Station on your computer.
|App Name:||Weather Station On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Weather Station Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Weather Station in the Weather category. You can download and install Weather Station on your Android phone from there. Dromosys is the developer of Weather Station who made this app.
6.9.7 is the latest version of Weather Station that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 6411659. Plus, you’ll see that Weather Station has a good user rating of 4.1.
You can install the latest version of Weather Station, which is Jun 14, 2022 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Weather Station on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Weather Station for PC
1. Fully Functional Weather Station
2. Supports both large screen HD and phone displays
3. Records data and displays history graphs
5. Current conditions widget
6. Forecast weather widget
9. Solar Radiation (if supported by station)
10. Wind Speed and direction
Weather Station App Overview and Details
Fully Functional Weather Station
* Supports both large screen HD and phone displays
* records data displays history graphs
* Current conditions widget
* Forecast weather widget
* Solar Radiation (if supported by station)
* Wind Speed and direction
* Dark mode
* Metric and American Standard Units
* Inside temperature sensor support (Arduino, Netatmo & battery sensor, Bluetooth zigbee2mqtt and clientraw)
* Android Sensor (pressure, temperature, humidity and light)
* Automatic location update by Wifi or GPS
* Sunrise and Sunset
* Widgets x4, Lockscreen
* Talking Clock and Weather announcement
* Service providers supported: Ambient Weather, Davis, NOAA, Weather Online, Open Weather Map, Yahoo Weather, BOM Australia, Norway Weather, Netatmo, Arduino (HTTP JSON), Mesowest and ClientRaw, PWS (subscription only).
* Arduino based inside temperature, pressure humidity sensor
If you’re having difficultly with the App working please try
Android Settings > Application Manager > Weather Station > Clear data
This clears all the configuration and hopefully will restore the App to a working state. You might also need to remove the widget from the home screen and add it again.
If you’d like to try the Beta, press the “Become a tester” button at https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.arf.weatherstation.
After this an update will be available via Google Play.
Questions, comments, or bug reports? Feedback is welcome, just send to [email protected] or use the in App request support form.
gps – automatic location configuration
wifi – communication to weather service
storage – import / export user preferences
Whats New In this Weather Station?
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Add station id in landscape mode
Fix NOAA provider
Fix notification icon
Fix 2×1 widget
Fix monthly rainfall totals
Fix timezone on map
Add swipe to delete to menu > manage stations
Restore station edit menu > manage stations > swipe left/right
Update billing sdk
Fix chart when forecast and observation and enabled
Add dismiss button to subscriptions
Update sunrise / sunset icons
Added Settings > User Interface > Customise App > Weekly Rainfall Period
Weather Station is an excellent application that provides users with accurate weather information. I highly recommend this application to anyone looking for accurate weather information.
That’s it! That’s how you download Weather Station on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This Weather Station to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Weather Station and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Weather Station. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Weather Station.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.