The WGT-Guide is a website designed to help golfers improve their game. The website offers tips and advice on how to play golf, as well as how to improve your swing. The WGT-Guide also offers a variety of resources, including an online golf course and a forum where golfers can exchange tips and advice.
The latest WGT-Guide for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
WGT-Guide Andorid App Summary
Tobias Theiss has developed the WGT-Guide for Android. You can find it under the Events category on Play Store. Since its inception, WGT-Guide has got over 34561+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.5 rating and the latest version of it is 6.5.1
The latest update of WGT-Guide is Jun 26, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
WGT-Guide App Overview and Details
WGT-Guide is a mobile app developed for visitors of the annual Wave-Gotik-Treffen in Leipzig.
Besides the complete WGT schedule* the app features a list of all participating artists including additional information. By adding artists and events to your favorites WGT-Guide lets you create your personal WGT schedule.
Connect WGT-Guide to your Facebook account in order to…
– Share your favorites with your friends
– Create your personal Spotify WGT-playlist
– Sync your favorites with multiple devices
– See which WGT-locations your friends are at
* The schedule is released shortly before festival start. The App updates it’s data automatically via web service (no app update needed). Schedule data ist released only after it has been officially confirmed by the WGT.
Features of WGT-Guide for PC
– View the complete WGT schedule
– See a list of all participating artists, with additional information
– Add artists and events to your favorites to create your personal WGT schedule
– Connect WGT-Guide to your Facebook account to share your favorites with friends, create a Spotify WGT-playlist, and sync your favorites between devices
– See which WGT-locations your friends are at
Install “WGT-Guide” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the WGT-Guide on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the WGT-Guide app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install WGT-Guide.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||WGT-Guide On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Tobias Theiss|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 26, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this WGT-Guide?
The WGT-Guide application has been a great resource for me when playing World Golf Tour. It has allowed me to improve my game by providing me with accurate distances and hole information. The application has also helped me to track my progress by recording my scores and stats. Overall, the WGT-Guide application has been a valuable tool for improving my game.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the WGT-Guide for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This WGT-Guide to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for WGT-Guide and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the WGT-Guide. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the WGT-Guide.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.