The Whale Trail Classic is an annual running event held in Seattle, Washington. The race features a 10k and 5k course that winds through the city’s scenic waterfront neighborhoods. The event is open to runners of all ages and abilities, and attracts participants from all over the Pacific Northwest. The Whale Trail Classic is a fun and challenging event that showcases some of Seattle’s best neighborhoods and scenic views.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Whale Trail Classic for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Whale Trail Classic For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Whale Trail Classic on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Whale Trail Classic, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Whale Trail Classic app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Whale Trail Classic Andorid App Summary
Under the Arcade category on Google Play store, Whale Trail Classic has over 35697 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. ustwo games has developed the Whale Trail Classic and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 4.3.0.
Until this latest version, Whale Trail Classic has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.5. This latest version was last updated on Aug 19, 2021 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Whale Trail Classic on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Whale Trail Classic On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||ustwo games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 19, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of Whale Trail Classic for PC
1. Fly Willow the Whale through the magical skies of Rainbow Land!
2. Collect Blubbles, loop the loop, smash grumpy Thunder Bros and meet friends along the way.
3. Choose how you want to play: sit back and explore endless Classic Mode or unlock stars in bite-size Challenge Levels.
4. Features: Soundtrack by Gruff Rhys of ‘The Super Furry Animals’, Simple and intuitive one touch gameplay, 2 game modes, Classic and Challenge, 2 Challenge Packs with 64 levels, can you 3 STAR them all?, Go wild smashing the Thunder Bros in ‘Frenzy’ mode, Launch into space at super speed with Hyper-Boost power-ups, Smash clouds with Cloud Mine power-up, Suck up Blubbles with Blubble Magnet power-up, Compete against friends with Scoreloop, 64 achievements to unlock, testing your skills to the MAX.
5. How to play: Press and hold anywhere on the screen to make Willow swoop upwards, Release your finger from the screen to make Willow dive downwards, Press and hold to make Willow perform a loop the loop, useful when collecting hard to reach Blubbles.
Whale Trail Classic App Overview and Details
Fly Willow the Whale through the magical skies of Rainbow Land!
Collect Blubbles, loop the loop, smash grumpy Thunder Bros and meet friends along the way.
Choose how you want to play: sit back and explore endless Classic Mode or unlock stars in bite-size Challenge Levels.
• Soundtrack by Gruff Rhys of ‘The Super Furry Animals’
• Simple and intuitive one touch gameplay
• 2 game modes, Classic and Challenge
• 2 Challenge Packs with 64 levels, can you 3 STAR them all?
• Go wild smashing the Thunder Bros in ‘Frenzy’ mode
• Launch into space at super speed with Hyper-Boost power-ups
• Smash clouds with Cloud Mine power-up
• Suck up Blubbles with Blubble Magnet power-up
• Compete against friends with Scoreloop
• 64 achievements to unlock, testing your skills to the MAX
How to play
• Press and hold anywhere on the screen to make Willow swoop upwards
• Release your finger from the screen to make Willow dive downwards
• Press and hold to make Willow perform a loop the loop, useful when collecting hard to reach Blubbles
Whats New In this Whale Trail Classic?
* Initial support for Android 12
* Performance optimisations and bug fixes.
After careful deliberation, I have decided to apply to the Whale Trail Classic. This event will allow me to push myself both physically and mentally while also providing an amazing opportunity to see some of the most beautiful parts of the world. The race is not without its challenges, but I am confident that I am up for the task. I am eager to test my limits and see how far I can push myself both on and off the trail.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Whale Trail Classic of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Whale Trail Classic to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Whale Trail Classic and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Whale Trail Classic. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Whale Trail Classic.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.