[email protected] is the University of Michigan’s student-run online marketplace. It is a safe and easy way for students to buy and sell items with each other. All transactions are conducted through the secure site, and students can be assured that they are dealing with other students who are also U of M students.
The latest [email protected] for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
[email protected] Andorid App Summary
[email protected] has developed the [email protected] for Android. You can find it under the Social category on Play Store. Since its inception, [email protected] has got over 427+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.7.7
The latest update of [email protected] is Feb 24, 2016 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
[email protected] App Overview and Details
The [email protected] app was developed to enable location sharing and chat among the students and professors of the University of Minho. It allows users to create their own group of friends, share their own location with them, and exchange instant text messages. The [email protected] system is part of a system that aims to investigate in indoor positioning based on WiFi fingerprinting.
Although [email protected] has been developed for use by the University of Minho community, it can be used by any other users and also outside of the university’s premises.
Text messages exchanged by the users are not stored at any time by the [email protected] servers.
Users are welcomed to provide feedback and suggestions about this system.
Features of [email protected] for PC
1. The app enables users to share their location and chat with friends.
2. The app is part of a system that aims to investigate indoor positioning.
3. The app can be used by any other users.
4. The app can be used outside of the university’s premises.
5. The text messages exchanged by users are not stored by the [email protected] servers.
6. Users are welcomed to provide feedback and suggestions about the app.
7. The app is free to download and use.
8. The app is available on Android and iOS devices.
9. The app has been developed for use by the University of Minho community.
10. The app is easy to use and navigate.
Install “[email protected]” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the [email protected] on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the [email protected] app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install [email protected]
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||[email protected] On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||[email protected]|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 24, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this [email protected]?
Esta nova versão inclui as seguintes alterações:
– suporte para Android 6 (Marshmallow);
– nova funcionalidade de troca de mensagens entre amigos;
– nova funcionalidade de avaliação da qualidade da informação de localização;
– melhorias em termos de estabilidade;
– correção de pequenos bugs.
This new version includes the following changes:
– support for Android 6 (Marshmallow);
– a new chat functionality;
– users’ feedback;
– improved stability;
– small bugs corrections.
After much deliberation, I have decided to attend the University of Michigan. The faculty is top-notch, the campus is beautiful, and the opportunities abound. I am confident that I will receive a world-class education at Michigan and that I will be able to explore a variety of interests and activities. I am excited to become a Wolverine!
So, did you find the guide on how to download the [email protected] for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This [email protected] to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for [email protected] and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the [email protected] We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the [email protected]
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.