Windows 11 Launcher is a powerful desktop customization app for Windows 10/8.1/8/7. With Win 11 Launcher, you can enjoy a whole new desktop experience with plenty of useful features and tools.
The latest Win 11 Launcher for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Win 11 Launcher Andorid App Summary
Spark Planet has developed the Win 11 Launcher for Android. You can find it under the Personalization category on Play Store. Since its inception, Win 11 Launcher has got over 7056961+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.7 rating and the latest version of it is 8.45
The latest update of Win 11 Launcher is Aug 31, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Win 11 Launcher App Overview and Details
Are you getting bored with Android’s User Interface and want to enjoy Windows style launcher on your Android? No wait now. Win 11 and Win 10 Launcher is here for you (Inspired by Win 11 and Win 10 OS). Customize your phone with unique look and feel with the fast, clean and energy efficient Launcher. Surprise your friends with new look of your Android and also share it with your loved ones.
– Cut,Copy,Paste, Rename Files
– Zip/UnZip Files
– See file properties
– Create Folders
– Create shortcuts
– Customizable Theme Colors
– Android apps in Stylish Tiles
– Best Apps are available on One Click
– Windows Phone Experience on your Android
– Easy Navigation to the Apps
Features of Win 11 Launcher for PC
– User interface inspired by Windows Phone and Windows 10
– Customizable theme colors
– Android apps in stylish tiles
– Best apps are available on one click
– Windows phone experience on your Android
– Easy navigation to the apps
Install “Win 11 Launcher” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Win 11 Launcher on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Win 11 Launcher on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Win 11 Launcher and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Win 11 Launcher as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Win 11 Launcher On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Spark Planet|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 31, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Win 11 Launcher?
– Crash on wallpaper set fixed on some devices
– Other minor bug fixes
Win 11 Launcher is a desktop application that provides a simple and easy way to manage your files and folders. It has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to use. Win 11 Launcher also includes a file viewer that allows you to view your files in different formats.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Win 11 Launcher for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Win 11 Launcher to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Win 11 Launcher and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Win 11 Launcher. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Win 11 Launcher.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.