Wire Calculator is an online tool that helps you to calculate the resistance, voltage and current of a wire. It is very easy to use. You just need to input the wire’s gauge, length and type. The results are displayed in a clear and concise manner.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Wire Calculator for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Wire Calculator For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Wire Calculator on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Wire Calculator using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Wire Calculator so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Wire Calculator on your computer.
|App Name:||Wire Calculator On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Xtell Technologies|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 23, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Wire Calculator Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Wire Calculator in the Tools category. You can download and install Wire Calculator on your Android phone from there. Xtell Technologies is the developer of Wire Calculator who made this app.
3.1.5 is the latest version of Wire Calculator that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 150329. Plus, you’ll see that Wire Calculator has a good user rating of 3.1.
You can install the latest version of Wire Calculator, which is Nov 23, 2021 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Wire Calculator on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Wire Calculator for PC
1. Wire gauges are devices that estimate the sizes of wire.
2. Wire gauges consist of circular or oblong plates with notches of different widths to receive wire of different thicknesses.
3. Each notch is stamped with a number, and the wire or sheet that just fits the notch is said to be of a certain size – for example, No. 10, 11, 12, etc. of the wire gauge.
4. The circular forms of wire gauges are the most popular, and are generally 3¾ in. (95 mm) in diameter, with thirty-six notches.
5. Many gauges have the decimal equivalents of the sizes stamped on the back.
6. Oblong plates are similarly notched.
7. Rolling mill gauges are also oblong in form.
8. Many gauges are made with a wedge-like slot into which the wire is thrust; one edge is graduated, and the point at which the movement of the wire is arrested gives its size.
9. The graduations are those of standard wire, or in thousandths of an inch.
10. In some cases, both edges are graduated differently in order to allow comparison between two systems of measurement.
Wire Calculator App Overview and Details
In commerce, the sizes of wire are estimated by a device, also called gauges, which consist of plates of circular or oblong form having notches of different widths around their edges to receive wire and sheet metals of different thicknesses. Each notch is stamped with a number, and the wire or sheet, which just fits a given notch, is stated to be of, say, No. 10, 11, 12, etc., of the wire gauge.
The circular forms of wire gauge measurement devices are the most popular, and are generally 3¾ in. (95 mm) in diameter, with thirty-six notches; many have the decimal equivalents of the sizes stamped on the back. Oblong plates are similarly notched. Rolling mill gauges are also oblong in form. Many gauges are made with a wedge-like slot into which the wire is thrust; one edge being graduated, the point at which the movement of the wire is arrested gives its size. The graduations are those of standard wire, or in thousandths of an inch. In some cases both edges are graduated differently in order to allow comparison between two systems of measurement. A few gauges are made with holes into which the wire has to be thrust. All gauges are hardened and ground to dimensions.
In some applications wire sizes are specified as the cross sectional area of the wire, usually in mm². Advantages of this system include the ability to readily calculate the physical dimensions or weight of wire, ability to take account of non-circular wire, and ease of calculation of electrical properties.
Wire Gauge Calculator
AWG To mm Calculator
SWG To mm Calculator
Voltage Drop Calculator
Just input source Voltage, Power/Current, and Distance and Wire Gauge Calculator will calculate the needed wire size in AWG and Circular Mils. Results given for both Copper and Aluminum Wire.
Whats New In this Wire Calculator?
Wire Calculator is a convenient and easy-to-use application for electrical wiring. It helps users to calculate voltage drop, current and power losses in a circuit. Wire Calculator is an essential tool for any electrician.
That’s it! That’s how you download Wire Calculator on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This Wire Calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Wire Calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Wire Calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Wire Calculator.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.