The latest Wireless Keyboard for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Wireless Keyboard Andorid App Summary
Mohit Dawar has developed the Wireless Keyboard for Android. You can find it under the Communication category on Play Store. Since its inception, Wireless Keyboard has got over 187265+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 2.9 rating and the latest version of it is 18
The latest update of Wireless Keyboard is Oct 29, 2017 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Wireless Keyboard App Overview and Details
Note : The link for windows-64bit seems broken in the app. Kindly use the updated link :
Planning to update in the app soon. Thanks
This android application lets you connect your android phone as a wireless keyboard to your pc.
1. Automatic Speech to text conversion. The system will type as you speak.
2. Type characters,symbols manually as well.
3. Send emoticons with text to your pc.
4. Use your android phone as a handy remote to navigate through power point slides running on your pc.
5. Copy and paste long text from android phone to your pc at one go.
6. Languages available : English,Hindi,French,Portugese,Spanish,Italian,Romanian,German
7. The app supports multiple layouts for English keyboard such as Azerty and Qwerty.
8. The app also supports both portrait and landscape mode.
The android phone and the pc/laptop should be under the same network. This can be done through the following ways:
1. connect android and laptop/pc to a router through wifi.
2. connect android phone to a router through wifi and connect laptop/pc to the same router through an ethernet cable (do this when your pc doesn’t support wifi).
3. switch on wifi hotspot on your phone and connect your laptop/pc to the wifi hotspot (do this when you do not have a router).
This application requires a server application that needs to be run on your pc. The download link for the server application can be copied from the help section of android app.
Follow the instructions as given under the help section of android app .
Enjoy typing !
Features of Wireless Keyboard for PC
Install “Wireless Keyboard” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Wireless Keyboard on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Wireless Keyboard app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Wireless Keyboard.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Wireless Keyboard On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Mohit Dawar|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 29, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Wireless Keyboard?
Introducing 5 new features:
Presentation mode. Now control your slide shows running on your pc through your android phone.
Speech to Text conversion. Now speak and type simultaneously. No more pains to your fingertips.
Keyboard in multiple languages including English,Hindi,French,Portuguese,Spanish,Italian,Romanian,German.
Multiple layouts including Qwerty and Azerty.
The app now supports both landscape as well as portrait mode.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Wireless Keyboard for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Wireless Keyboard to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Wireless Keyboard and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Wireless Keyboard. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Wireless Keyboard.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.