WiseView is a mobile app that offers a variety of features to help you live a healthier life. With WiseView, you can track your diet and exercise, monitor your blood pressure and cholesterol, and receive health advice from experts. WiseView also provides information on health conditions and treatments, and allows you to connect with other users who are also interested in living a healthier life.
The technical specifications of the WiseView for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
WiseView Andorid App Summary
WiseView was developed by Hanwha Techwin and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download WiseView from Google Play Store under the Business category. The latest version of WiseView is 2.1.8 on Play store with total users of 299068. The WiseView app has a user rating of 2.5 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the WiseView is Mar 13, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the WiseView on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install WiseView For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the WiseView using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the WiseView on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for WiseView here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||WiseView On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Hanwha Techwin|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 13, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of WiseView for PC
1. WiseView app allows users to view live video footage and search and playback footage anywhere with their smartphone.
2. The app is designed specifically for use with Hanwha Techwin security products.
3. The app is free to download.
4. The app supports a number of different Hanwha Techwin security models.
5. The app can be used to view footage on SD cards.
6. The app can be used to monitor multiple security cameras simultaneously.
7. The app can be password protected.
8. The app can be used to receive real-time alerts.
9. The app can be used to export footage.
10. The app can be used to view footage in low light conditions.
WiseView App Overview and Details
WiseView app lets you view the live video and search & playback anywhere with your smartphone if you use Hanwha Techwin’s security system. WiseView is a free application designed specifically for Hanwha Techwin’s security products.
Support model list：
Whats New In this WiseView?
The WiseView application is a great way to keep track of your expenses and make sure you are living within your budget. The app is easy to use and helps you to stay on track with your finances.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the WiseView on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This WiseView to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for WiseView and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the WiseView. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the WiseView.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.