Wonderwall is an iOS app that provides a never ending supply of high quality wallpapers for your iPhone or iPad. The app is free to download and features a constantly updating library of new and exclusive wallpapers. Wonderwall also includes a powerful search feature that makes finding the perfect wallpaper easy.
So, you want to download the Wonderwall – Wallpapers for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Wonderwall – Wallpapers Andorid App Summary
The Wonderwall – Wallpapers is listed under the Personalization category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Wonderwall – Wallpapers is Ignace. The current version of Wonderwall – Wallpapers is 18.104.22.168 with a total user count of 184048 and an overall user rating of 4.0.
Apr 14, 2018 was the last date the Wonderwall – Wallpapers was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Wonderwall – Wallpapers For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Wonderwall – Wallpapers on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Wonderwall – Wallpapers to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Wonderwall – Wallpapers. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Wonderwall – Wallpapers on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Wonderwall – Wallpapers on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Wonderwall – Wallpapers On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 14, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Wonderwall – Wallpapers App Overview and Details
Wonderwall is a simple yet stunning wallpaper application that provides you with high-quality landscape backgrounds. Unique photos are added every day so you never run out of new wallpapers. And, best of all, it is 100% free and contains no ads!
Wonderwall is designed to be simple and delightful. Created with Material Design principles in mind, it is intuitive to use. Open Wonderwall and fall in love with the design yourself.
Every single wallpaper gets selected by hand. By doing this we guarantee Wonderwall delivers only top-notch backgrounds for your phone. By collaborating with photographers we deliver unique photography you won’t find in any other app.
Place new wallpapers on your device without having to do anything. Autoset is fully adjustable to your personal preferences. Be curious to see which wallpaper will be set next time you unlock your device!
Your own photograph on Wonderwall? It is possible! You can send your photo through the submit form. If it gets chosen by the Wonderwall team it will be featured and seen by all users! (And of course, we will give you credit.)
We constantly add new wallpapers to Wonderwall. Come back daily to discover the Wallpaper of the Day and never run out of photos to choose from!
Wonderwall comes free of charge. There are no ads or any hidden costs. In-App Purchases are for donations only!
And Many More Features
• Quickset: Set a photograph as wallpaper with just a single tap.
• Favorites: Create your own collection of wallpapers.
• History: Never loose track of your previous set wallpapers.
• Preview: See how a photograph is going to look as wallpaper before setting it.
• Categories: Discover your next wallpaper by browsing per category.
• Camera Information: Know exactly how a photo was taken by inspecting the EXIF data.
• Muzei integration: Wonderwall and Muzei live wallpaper work together perfectly. If you want to use Muzei for its strength and Wonderwall for its beautiful photography, you can!
As Seen On
• Android Authority (Top 10 best apps of October 2015)
• Android Police
• Gizmodo (Best Wallpaper Apps for Your Phone)
• And many more: Android Headlines, Android World, Product Hunt, HD Blog, Chip de, Baixaki, Tutto Android, Majorgeeks, … !
For transparency, we’ll explain why we request the following permissions.
• Internet: All images are fetched from our website. To do this Wonderwall requires an internet connection.
• Access network state: Autoset offers a feature to only download images if connected to a Wi-Fi network.
• Set wallpaper: Duh!
• Write external storage: Wonderwall caches wallpapers so it doesn’t have to fetch the same image over and over again.
• Receive boot completed: When enabled, Autoset will restart itself on reboot.
• Wake lock: This permission is required for supporting Muzei live wallpaper.
• In-App Purchases: Support development by donating.
Let’s Get Social
Follow Wonderwall on Social Media and be the first one to see the newest wallpapers. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to send us a message!
Features of Wonderwall – Wallpapers for PC
set a Wonderwall photo as your live wallpaper, just long press on it!
Whats New In this Wonderwall – Wallpapers?
• Updated for Android Oreo
• Bug fix: Scrolling far down and opening a wallpaper caused crashes on Android 7.0 and up
• Better support for Android’s global font size
• Performance improvements (main feed scrolling, detail view scrolling)
Wonderwall is a wallpaper app that is both beautiful and functional. It has a large selection of wallpapers to choose from, and it is very easy to use. Wonderwall is definitely worth downloading!
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Wonderwall – Wallpapers on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Wonderwall – Wallpapers to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Wonderwall – Wallpapers and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Wonderwall – Wallpapers. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Wonderwall – Wallpapers.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.