Word Coach Vocabulary Builder is an iPhone app that helps you build your vocabulary. The app is easy to use and includes a dictionary, thesaurus, and example sentences.
The latest Word Coach Vocabulary Builder for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Word Coach Vocabulary Builder Andorid App Summary
Solomon learners has developed the Word Coach Vocabulary Builder for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, Word Coach Vocabulary Builder has got over 455544+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.2 rating and the latest version of it is 3.5
The latest update of Word Coach Vocabulary Builder is Aug 21, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Word Coach Vocabulary Builder App Overview and Details
Word Coach – IELTS and GRE Vocabulary Builder & English Quiz (10 Words a Day) application helps, you and your friends or family to improve your English Vocabulary with games and help you become the smartest among your group.
Word Coach English Vocabulary Builder – Dictionary application helps you improve English Vocabulary and test it with Quiz & Game, Dictionary, Quotes, Word Book, Idioms & Phrases and Blog help you with More than 100K+ English words.
Word coach Vocabulary Builder application provides the most important IELTS, GRE, GMAT, TOEFL English vocabulary words. It is useful for such competitive exams and improves your vocabulary too. Words coach provide Definition, Synonyms, and Antonyms of the words.
** Word coach: Quiz and Game
Now, test your vocabulary and English grammar concepts with our all new launched Quiz Section, take a quiz select, appropriate answers to each question and get a report card at the end. The Quiz section includes grammar, especially verb related questions, antonyms and synonyms related questions too. When you are preparing for GRE, GMAT, IELTS, TOEFL, and competitive exams this quiz can help you test your vocabulary and gain confidence.
** Quotes and Quote of the day
Word Coach – Quotes that will inspire your personal and business life. Also, Quotes will help you to improve your vocabulary speaking and writing part. Quotes are famous enough to be recognized by most native English speakers. Any of these can be quoted in a conversation, in whole or in part, They are so famous that the longer quotes are more often referred to with only the first part of the quote because people know the rest. Once you know an English quote, you will see it referred to in many places.
** English Idioms & Phrases
Word Coach – English Idioms & Phrases, proverbs and expressions are an important part of everyday English. They come up all the time in both written and spoken English. An idiom is a phrase, saying or a group of words that has a metaphorical meaning, which has become accepted in common usage.
** Word book (word bank & vocabulary book)
Word Coach – Word book – A study book containing lists of words and meanings or other related information like definition, synonyms, opposite/Antonyms, Sentence and example.
** Word Game
You spell English words by selecting letters on a puzzle grid. When you spell words out of letters that are adjacent to each other, bears appear! The more letters you use, the bigger the bear gets, and the more points you earn.
** Word Fill (Wordee)
Fun with Blanks! New & Addictive words fill the game with several packs based on different levels.
** Word Search (Word Puzzle Game)
Word Search – word puzzle game with all the challenging yet entertaining word hunt features you love! Train & exercise your brain in a fun, relaxing way and stretch your critical thinking skills and IQ to a new level.
– GRE high frequency words
– IELTS words with meaning
– Ultimate TOEFL Vocabulary List
– Mispronounced Words in English
– Confusing Words in English
– Ways to Say
– GRE Words With Definitions
– Most common verbs in English
– Most common nouns in English
– Most common adjectives in English
– Most common words in English
Download it today and make your vocabulary stronger.
Word coach – Vocabulary (10 Words a Day) main features.
* Daily Vocabulary
* Quotes (Category wise)
* Daily Quiz & Game
* Idioms & Phrases (Category wise)
* Word Game
* Word Fill (Wordee)
* Word search (Word Puzzle Game)
* Word Book (Category wise)
Features of Word Coach Vocabulary Builder for PC
that has a special meaning different from the meanings of the individual words. Phrases can be tricky to learn, but they make your English sound more natural. If you know a few common idioms, you can impress your friends, teachers, and employers.
1. Word Coach – IELTS and GRE Vocabulary Builder & English Quiz (10 Words a Day) application helps improve English Vocabulary.
2. The application provides the most important IELTS, GRE, GMAT, TOEFL English vocabulary words.
3. It is useful for such competitive exams and improves your vocabulary too.
4. Words coach provide Definition, Synonyms, and Antonyms of the words.
5. The Quiz section includes grammar, especially verb related questions, antonyms and synonyms related questions too.
6. When you are preparing for GRE, GMAT, IELTS, TOEFL, and competitive exams this quiz can help you test your vocabulary and gain confidence.
7. Quotes that will inspire your personal and business life.
8. English Idioms & Phrases, proverbs and expressions are an important part of everyday English.
9. They come up all the time in both written and spoken English.
10. An idiom is a phrase, saying or a group of words that has a special meaning different from the meanings of the individual words.
Install “Word Coach Vocabulary Builder” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Word Coach Vocabulary Builder on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Word Coach Vocabulary Builder app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Word Coach Vocabulary Builder.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Word Coach Vocabulary Builder On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Solomon learners|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 21, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Word Coach Vocabulary Builder?
Word Coach is a great vocabulary builder for people of all ages. It is fun and easy to use, and helps you learn new words quickly. The app is great for students, professionals, and anyone who wants to improve their vocabulary. I highly recommend Word Coach to anyone who wants to improve their language skills.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Word Coach Vocabulary Builder for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Word Coach Vocabulary Builder to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Word Coach Vocabulary Builder and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Word Coach Vocabulary Builder. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Word Coach Vocabulary Builder.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.