Word search is one of the most popular and enjoyed activities by people of all ages all over the world. It is a great way to keep your brain active, improve your vocabulary and have a lot of fun. The best part is that you can do it anywhere, anytime.
The latest Word Search for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Word Search Andorid App Summary
Wordloco has developed the Word Search for Android. You can find it under the Word category on Play Store. Since its inception, Word Search has got over 29673742+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.7 rating and the latest version of it is 1.3.0
The latest update of Word Search is Dec 3, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Word Search App Overview and Details
In this word search, you will play from easy 5 x 5 games up to bigger challenges as you advance!
★ Available in 16 languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian, German, Italian, Swedish, Polish, Czech, Slovak, Ukrainian and more.
★ Leaderboard (Social and Everyone) available so you can challenge your friends
★ Original help system for improved gameplay. While you search a word, the game will help you finding the rest of them.
★ 10 Achievements from Google Play Games
★ You will never get bored with this game! Endless levels!
★ You will never lose your current game, the game is automatically saved so you can continue right where you left off.
★ Available for your mobile phone, 7 inch tablet or 10 inch HD devices and small or low resolution devices!
Features of Word Search for PC
1. 16 languages supported
2. Leaderboard (Social and Everyone)
3. Original help system
4. 10 Achievements
5. Endless levels
6. Automatic save
7. Mobile phone and tablet support
8. 7 inch tablet and 10 inch HD device support
9. Small or low resolution device support
10. Variety of game sizes
Install “Word Search” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Word Search on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Word Search on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Word Search and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Word Search as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Word Search On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 3, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Word Search?
Word search is a great application that can help improve your vocabulary. It is also a fun and entertaining way to spend your time.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Word Search for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Word Search to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Word Search and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Word Search. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Word Search.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.