How often do you have a conversation with someone and find yourself lost for words? How many times have you wished you could speak faster so you could get your point across? If you’re looking to improve your communication skills, look no further than Words A Minute. This workshop is designed to help you speak more confidently and effectively. You’ll learn how to organize your thoughts and communicate them in a clear, concise manner. Whether you’re a student, professional, or just looking to improve your everyday communication, this workshop is for you.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Words A Minute for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Words A Minute For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Words A Minute for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Words A Minute.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Words A Minute on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Words A Minute and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Words A Minute on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Words A Minute On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Paris Pinkney|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 27, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Words A Minute Andorid App Summary
The Words A Minute was developed by the popular developer agency named Paris Pinkney. They have the Words A Minute in the Word category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.7, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 7821 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.6 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Words A Minute latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Apr 27, 2018 was the last date the Words A Minute was updated with new features. If you want to use the Words A Minute on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Words A Minute using the emulator later on.
Words A Minute App Overview and Details
Race to find 10 words in a (1) minute in this fun to play, fast paced word game. Find words on a grid to earn points and advance levels.
*Test you word skills and increase your vocabulary in the process
*Less frequent letters equate to higher score for words
*The clock is ticking so keep an eye out for easy words first
*Can only spell a word once during a particular level
* Wild Card Characters can only be used once. Once used will appear as the letter used. The AI will select the first word that it comes across that it can use the wildcard with.
* No points for wildcard character
Type of words allowed: The only words that are allowed are those that can be found in a standard English dictionary. You may look for any type of word–noun, verb, adjective, adverb, etc. Plural nouns are acceptable as are all verb tenses.
Type of words not allowed: Proper nouns, abbreviations, contractions, hyphenated words, and foreign words that are not in an English dictionary.
Features of Words A Minute for PC
1) Test your word skills and increase your vocabulary in the process.
2) Find words on a grid to earn points and advance levels.
3) The clock is ticking so keep an eye out for easy words first.
4) Can only spell a word once during a particular level.
5) Wild Card Characters can only be used once. Once used will appear as the letter used. The AI will select the first word that it comes across that it can use the wildcard with.
6) No points for wildcard character.
7) Proper nouns, abbreviations, contractions, hyphenated words, and foreign words that are not in an English dictionary are not allowed.
Whats New In this Words A Minute?
Added a Hard Mode option for a more challenging game. Other minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Words A Minute has been a great way for me to improve my vocabulary. I have learned new words and their definitions, and I have also been able to improve my reading speed. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who wants to improve their vocabulary or reading speed.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Words A Minute of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Words A Minute to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Words A Minute and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Words A Minute. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Words A Minute.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.