The World Cricket Premier League (WCPL) is an international cricket tournament. It is the top level of international cricket, and is contested by the best cricketing nations in the world. The WCPL is the most prestigious cricket tournament in the world, and is the most watched and followed cricket tournament in the world.
This article is all about helping you get to know the World Cricket Premier League for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download World Cricket Premier League For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the World Cricket Premier League on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the World Cricket Premier League, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the World Cricket Premier League app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
World Cricket Premier League Andorid App Summary
Under the Sports category on Google Play store, World Cricket Premier League has over 1165170 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Zapak has developed the World Cricket Premier League and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.0.138.
Until this latest version, World Cricket Premier League has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 3.6. This latest version was last updated on Jul 5, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the World Cricket Premier League on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||World Cricket Premier League On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 5, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of World Cricket Premier League for PC
beautiful and realistic stadiums, including the iconic Lord’s Cricket Ground.
1. Play in sync with real-world cricket tours
2. Start your journey as a newbie and build a shiny career
3. Choose to play in the Premier League or International Matches
4. Practice hard in the Quick Match mode to upgrade your Batting and Bowling skills
5. Enter the Tournament Mode, and conquer the pitch to make International news against rival countries
6. Take up interesting and intense Challenges at various stages of your career to prove your mettle
7. Spearhead through Beginner, Professional, Worldclass, and Legendary status to finally claim the championship title you deserve
8. Easy controls and exciting gameplay
9. Custom matches across spectacular stadiums
10. Spectacular graphics and realistic animations
World Cricket Premier League App Overview and Details
Experience the thrill of realistic cricket while your fingers twiddle for intense cricket action. With easy tap-and-swipe controls and exciting game modes, World Cricket Premier League is a cricket game that anyone can play anytime. Participate in the Live Events mode and play in sync with real-world cricket tours like India vs New Zealand, Pakistan vs Bangladesh, Australia vs England, Sri Lanka vs West Indies, etc.
INCREDIBLE PLAYER JOURNEY AND GAME MODES
Start your journey as a newbie and build a shiny career through the World Cricket Premier League. Choose to play in the Premier League or International Matches. Practice hard in the Quick Match mode to upgrade your Batting and Bowling skills. Enter the Tournament Mode, and conquer the pitch to make International news against rival countries. Take up interesting and intense Challenges at various stages of your career to prove your mettle. Spearhead through Beginner, Professional, Worldclass, and Legendary status to finally claim the championship title you deserve.
EASY CONTROLS AND EXCITING GAMEPLAY
While it’s all just Taps and Swipes kind of easy, it takes vigorous training and hours of practice to master your reflexes. From being “Boom Boom” aggressive to sporting a “Classic” batting style. From brute fast bowling prowess to a master of spin. Take advantage of the varying batting and bowling skills of players in your team to enjoy an intuitive gameplay experience. The unpredictable difficulty throughout a match makes for crazy nail-biting moments! Every decision you make has consequences. Be smart!
CUSTOM MATCHES ACROSS SPECTACULAR STADIUMS
Pick your International or Premier League team, set the over limit, define the match difficulty and choose to Bat or Bowl. You can opt to Bat as well as Bowl for a complete cricket match experience. It’s all up to you! Whether you’ve got all the time in the world or you’re on a small break, set up matches that suit your time and taste. Choose to play across stadiums of the world. From Melbourne to Mumbai – From London to Dubai. Look forward to scintillating locations, new camera angles, and amazing animations for an awesome personalized cricketing experience. You have loads to look forward to!
BATTING, BOWLING, AND CRAZY POWER-UPS
Walk on to the Pitch and choose from a wide variety of shots to play lofted or on the ground, based on the ball. Unleash Spring Bat, Vampire Batsman, and other batsman power-ups. Judge the direction of the delivery and time your shot through the gaps on the field or over the boundary ropes with precision. Set the Speed, Direction, and Swing/Spin when bowling. Strategize each delivery by mixing your pace, length of delivery, and direction to pick up wickets. Deliver SuperFast Ball, FireBall, and other power-ups when bowling.
• Simple and intuitive controls
• Customize matches
• Choose between Premier League and International Cricket
• Exciting Quick Match and Tournament modes
• Career based quests in Challenge mode
• Spectacular international stadiums
• Awesome Power-ups
• Engaging match commentary and ambient sound
• Real Umpire & Third Umpire calls
• Full 3D graphics and realistic animations
• Intricate ball physics
*Also optimized for tablet devices
This game is completely free to download and play. However, some game items can be purchased with real money within the game. You can restrict in-app purchases in your store’s settings.
Whats New In this World Cricket Premier League?
Enjoy real cricket scenarios to experience the excitement of the World Cricket Premier League Teams.
2 new teams have entered the fray, flaunting their Jerseys – Gujarat Gorillas & Lucknow Leopards.
Take up the various challenges they are destined to face and conquer the 20-20 cricket tournament.
Along with some bug fixes and UI optimizations, the World Cricket Premier League teams will now reflect the latest roster of players in the game.
The World Cricket Premier League (WCPL) is a professional cricket league that was founded in 2013. It is the premier cricket league in the world and is made up of the best cricketing nations in the world. The league is a round-robin format where each team plays every other team once. The top 4 teams then compete in a playoff to determine the champion.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the World Cricket Premier League of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This World Cricket Premier League to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for World Cricket Premier League and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the World Cricket Premier League. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the World Cricket Premier League.