X si 0 is an open source project for matrix operations on the GPU. It is written in CUDA and is optimized for Nvidia GPUs. X si 0 is a library for matrix operations on the GPU. It is written in CUDA and is optimized for Nvidia GPUs.
Our goal is to help you get the X si 0 for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
X si 0 Andorid App Summary
The developer of the X si 0 is Mihai Masala and they’ve done a great job at keeping X si 0 simple yet highly interactive. You can find the X si 0 under Puzzle of Play Store. X si 0’s latest version is 1.1 with an impressive user base of over 118697. Besides, the overall user rating of 3.3 shows how people love X si 0.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the X si 0 is Feb 9, 2014 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the X si 0 on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
X si 0 App Overview and Details
The famous tic-tac-toe game now at your fingertips.
-two gameplay modes:
– vs a friend
– vs A.I. (easy and hard)
Features of X si 0 for PC
1. Play against a friend or the computer.
2. Choose between two gameplay modes.
3. Play against a friend or the computer in different levels of difficulty.
4. Enjoy an easy or hard game against the computer.
5. Play the classic tic-tac-toe game.
6. Have fun playing against a friend or the computer.
7. Choose between two gameplay modes.
8. Play against a friend or the computer in different levels of difficulty.
9. Enjoy an easy or hard game against the computer.
10. Play the classic tic-tac-toe game.
Whats New In this X si 0?
New features in 1.1
– menu window
– vs AI mode (easy and hard)
– adding a settings menu ( where you can change the language of the app )
– bugs fixed
For future versions:
– multiplayer mode
– support for tablets
Download & Install X si 0 For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the X si 0 app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the X si 0 app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the X si 0 will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed X si 0 on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||X si 0 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Mihai Masala|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 9, 2014|
|Get it On:|
In the application X si 0, the user is able to input a number and see if it is a factor of 0. The user is also able to input a number and see if it is prime. This application is a useful tool for students and anyone who wants to learn more about prime and factors numbers.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the X si 0 for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the X si 0, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This X si 0 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for X si 0 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the X si 0. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the X si 0.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.