Forget about your old, outdated calendar app. Yaca is the new, innovative way to manage your schedule. With its sleek and user-friendly design, Yaca is the perfect app for busy people on the go.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Yaca: Yet another calendar app for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Yaca: Yet another calendar app For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Yaca: Yet another calendar app on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Yaca: Yet another calendar app, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Yaca: Yet another calendar app app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Yaca: Yet another calendar app Andorid App Summary
Under the Productivity category on Google Play store, Yaca: Yet another calendar app has over 138 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. mvolution GmbH has developed the Yaca: Yet another calendar app and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.0.10.
Until this latest version, Yaca: Yet another calendar app has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 0.0. This latest version was last updated on Aug 10, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Yaca: Yet another calendar app on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Yaca: Yet another calendar app On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||mvolution GmbH|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 10, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Yaca: Yet another calendar app for PC
-View multiple calendars simultaneously
-Create, edit, and delete calendar events
-Integrated with Google Calendar
-Notification of upcoming events
-View event details
-Send invites to others for events
-Filter events by type
-Sync events with other devices
Yaca: Yet another calendar app App Overview and Details
The new smart calendar and organizer for your Android. Yaca stands out with simple and clear design. So you can manage your calendars quickly and reliably and see all your appointments at a glance.
Whats New In this Yaca: Yet another calendar app?
(Multi-) Day View
– Fix: sometimes an all-day event was hidden by the UI
– Fix: Drag and drop between all-day area and time area
– Fix: no scrolling when creating a new event
– optimized for very small screens
– Fixed problem with the home screen widget on Android 12.
I’ve tried a lot of calendar apps, and I have to say that Yaca is my favorite. It’s really easy to use, and it has all the features I need. The best part is that it’s totally free! I highly recommend Yaca for anyone who needs a good calendar app.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Yaca: Yet another calendar app of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Yaca: Yet another calendar app to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Yaca: Yet another calendar app and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Yaca: Yet another calendar app. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Yaca: Yet another calendar app.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.