Yeah Bunny is an upcoming 2D sidescrolling platformer game developed and published by Spanish indie game developer Pixelsplit. The game has been in development for over two years and is set for release in early 2019 for Windows, macOS, and Linux.
In this article, we will show you how to download Yeah Bunny! For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Yeah Bunny! technical specifications first.
Yeah Bunny! Andorid App Summary
Adrian Zarzycki is the developer of this Yeah Bunny! application. It is listed under the Action category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 2398915+ users of this app. The Yeah Bunny! app rating is currently 1.49.5.
It was last updated on Mar 31, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Yeah Bunny! for PC
1. Retro pixel graphics and 8-bit sound.
2. Fun and challenging gameplay.
3. 9 unique worlds to explore.
4. 3 different climates to discover.
5. 48 levels to complete.
6. Cute and lovable characters.
7. Retro arcade platformer.
8. Achievement system.
9. 4 Bosses to defeat.
10. Touch controls that are easy to learn and accurate.
|App Name:||Yeah Bunny! On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Adrian Zarzycki|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 31, 2021|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Yeah Bunny! For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Yeah Bunny! on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Yeah Bunny! and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Yeah Bunny! andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Yeah Bunny! App Overview and Details
This wonderful arcade platformer takes you on adventure to the retro pixel magical bunny world.
Touch control never been so easy and accurate! Run, jump and climb on the walls just by tapping anywhere on the 8bit screen. Collect cute carrots and tiny keys and run to complete the pocket levels and reach different super amazing worlds with unique characters and enemies! Run super pixel worlds and travel through kingdom in this challenging retro arcade platformer.
This tiny cute bunny is a hero who wants to explore another lands with you, will you come, super run and play this arcade retro 8bit platformer? This is great adventure where you can be a hero.
> 9 unique cute worlds to run and complete
> 3 different pocket climate zones to visit with tiny animals
> natural and satisfying jump touch control
> easy to learn and addictive gameplay
> 48 fun levels with tiny animals to complete
> cute retro pixel visuals
> achievements to collect
> 4 bosses to beat
Whats New In this Yeah Bunny!?
bug fixes and stability improvements
Overall, I really enjoyed using the Yeah Bunny! app. It was easy to navigate and had a lot of great features. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a fun, easy way to keep track of their workouts.
This concludes our article on Yeah Bunny! Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Yeah Bunny! for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Yeah Bunny! to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Yeah Bunny! and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Yeah Bunny!. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Yeah Bunny!.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.