Yet Another Pixel Dungeon (YAPD) is a fan-made, open-source, rogue-like game for Android devices. It is based on the popular game Pixel Dungeon. Like Pixel Dungeon, YAPD is a dungeon crawling game with a focus on exploration and combat.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Yet Another Pixel Dungeon for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Yet Another Pixel Dungeon For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Yet Another Pixel Dungeon on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Yet Another Pixel Dungeon, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Yet Another Pixel Dungeon app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Yet Another Pixel Dungeon Andorid App Summary
Under the Role Playing category on Google Play store, Yet Another Pixel Dungeon has over 892315 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. ConsideredHamster has developed the Yet Another Pixel Dungeon and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 0.3.2a+.
Until this latest version, Yet Another Pixel Dungeon has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.1. This latest version was last updated on Feb 14, 2020 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Yet Another Pixel Dungeon on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Yet Another Pixel Dungeon On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 14, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of Yet Another Pixel Dungeon for PC
abilities and became much more dangerous!
Yet Another Pixel Dungeon App Overview and Details
Yet Another Pixel Dungeon (or YetAnotherPD for short) is a roguelike RPG with pixel graphics and simple controls. Like most other games in this genre, it features randomly generated levels, relatively high difficulty and a large number of things to learn. And like most other games of its genre, it is quite challenging.
This game is based on the source code of another Android game, Pixel Dungeon. It began as a small project with the goal to improve the original game here or there, but has since gradually grown into something much, much bigger. The games are quite different from each other, so there is no need to play the original game before trying this one (but I would recommend to try it as well, it’s good).
The main feature of YetAnotherPD which makes it different from original game and other mods is that it is mostly focused on tweaking game mechanics in order to make the game more interesting, diverse and balanced. Anyone who is familiar with the original game will have much to learn again in YAPD.
The features of this mod at this point:
– Four character classes were reworked and now have different strengths and weaknesses
– Four difficulty variants, to provide adequate challenge for every type of a player
– A variety of equipment options – dual wielding, firearms, shields, and more!
– Most enchantments on the weapons and armor now are more powerful than before
– Environment now affects stealth and evasion, encouraging a more tactical approach
– All bosses have been completely or partially reworked and are now even more epic!
– New items, enemies, traps, and interactions added between them!
– Loading tips and more detailed information about items and character stats
– Improved user interface – auto-aiming, extended journal and other stuff
– Both new and modified potions, scrolls, wands, rings and other items…
– Healing, stealth, wand usage and item durability systems were reworked!
– Many old enemies gained new abilities or were moved to other parts of the dungeon
– Each chapter now contains six floors (a total of 31 floor dungeon instead of 26)
– Shops are now on every fifth level, and their assortment has become more varied
– Even more features are coming later since this project is still in development!
YetAnotherPD is absolutely, totally and completely free. There are no advertisements, microtransactions or limited access, and will never be. Even the “donate” button was only added much later after the main release.
Of important notes: first, this mod keeps degradation system from original game, but it was reworked to be much more fair and adequate. It also limits item upgrades to a maximum of +3, but do not fear as everything was rebalanced accordingly. These features are inherent to the game system now and they will not be removed.
As a second important note, mind that subclasses, unique class armors, Lloyd’s Beacon and Dew Vial were removed from the game. Some of these things were reworked into something different (Dew Vial, unique class armors), while other are gonna be brought back later (subclasses, Lloyd’s Beacon).
This project is the product of open source software under GPLv3 License. You can find the source code for the current version here: https://github.com/ConsideredHamster/YetAnotherPixelDungeon
There are lots of changes in this mod, so it is highly recommended to check its Pixel Dungeon wikia article to avoid initial confusion: http://pixeldungeon.wikia.com/wiki/Mod-Yet_Another_Pixel_Dungeon
Finally, I want to say that I am open to suggestions and bug reports and always happy to hear your opinion about my project, whatever it is. My reddit account is here:https://www.reddit.com/user/ConsideredHamster/
A special thanks to everyone who supported this little project one way or another 😉
I wish good luck to all fellow rat punchers and demon slayers out there!
Whats New In this Yet Another Pixel Dungeon?
Reuploading version 0.3.2a+ because the application was temporarily removed. Everything should be fine by now. Good luck!
Yet Another Pixel Dungeon is an addictive and challenging roguelike RPG game that is worth playing. The pixelated graphics and simple controls make it easy to get started, but the game is difficult and provides plenty of challenges to keep players engaged. The randomly generated levels and wide variety of items, weapons, and enemies keep the game fresh each time you play. If you are looking for a challenging and engaging RPG game, Yet Another Pixel Dungeon is definitely worth checking out.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Yet Another Pixel Dungeon of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Yet Another Pixel Dungeon to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Yet Another Pixel Dungeon and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Yet Another Pixel Dungeon. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Yet Another Pixel Dungeon.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.