You.com is a search engine and web browser that provides users with a personalized experience. With You.com, users can search the web, save articles and pages for later, and access their favorite websites and content with just a few clicks. You.com also offers a range of features that make it easy for users to stay productive and organized online, including a built-in notepad and calendar.
This article is all about helping you get to know the You.com Search and Browser for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||You.com Search and Browser On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 19, 2022|
|Get it On:|
You.com Search and Browser Andorid App Summary
The You.com Search and Browser was developed by the popular developer agency named You.com. They have the You.com Search and Browser in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.2.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 78575 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.4 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With You.com Search and Browser latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 19, 2022 was the last date the You.com Search and Browser was updated with new features. If you want to use the You.com Search and Browser on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the You.com Search and Browser using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download You.com Search and Browser For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the You.com Search and Browser using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the You.com Search and Browser on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for You.com Search and Browser here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of You.com Search and Browser for PC
1. Control your search results with You.com.
2. Choose your sources and privacy settings.
3. Surf the web in private or personal mode.
4. Get your results from the web and 100s of independent apps.
5. Discover more in less time with the multi-dimensional interface.
6. Expand your knowledge with new app categories.
7. Get You.com Search Engine & Browser for your shortcuts bar.
8. Leave a 5-star rating if you love the app.
9. Contact us for support or questions.
10. Download You.com Search Engine & Browser today!
You.com Search and Browser App Overview and Details
Tired of your search engine feeding you the results it wants you to see? With You.com Search Engine & Browser, you control your search – your sources, privacy, and time. Choose the sources you want to see and how private you want to be.
What you’ll love about You.com Search Engine & Browser
• You.com offers private search: no ads, tracking or data sharing in any mode.
• Create an account to personalize your search engine with 150+ apps like StackOverflow, Medium, Twitter to more.
• Choose how you want to search the web: private search or personal search mode.
• In personal mode, cutting-edge technology surfaces your favorite apps at the top of your search results, saving you time.
• In private mode, access zero-trace private search where nothing is stored.
• In either mode, You.com Search Engine & Browser displays results from the web and 100s of independent apps to show you every slice of the internet and find the highest quality results.
• The multi-dimensional interface with horizontal and vertical scrolling lets you discover more in less time.
• New app categories (developer, recipe, learning, how-to, and more) are always being added, so you can expand your knowledge.
You.com Search Engine & Browser lets you search it all — Download today!
Add You.com Search Engine & Browser to your shortcuts bar to find more online.
To learn more about You.com, visit www.you.com
Questions/support? Contact us at [email protected]
Loving the app? Please leave a 5-star rating.
Whats New In this You.com Search and Browser?
Performance improvements and bug fixes
You.com is a search engine and web browser application that is designed to make your online experience faster and easier. The search engine is powerful and fast, and the browser is easy to use and includes all of the features you need to surf the web. You.com is also customizable, so you can make it work the way you want it to.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the You.com Search and Browser of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This You.com Search and Browser to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for You.com Search and Browser and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the You.com Search and Browser. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the You.com Search and Browser.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.