YouTube Kids is a free app designed for children aged 3 to 12. It offers a child-friendly experience with a simplified user interface, curated content, and parental controls.
The app offers a variety of content, including videos, music, and educational games. It also includes a “smart search” feature that filters videos based on appropriateness for children.
The parental controls allow parents to limit their children’s screen time, control the content they can access, and set up profiles for each child.
YouTube Kids is available on Android TV, as well as smartphones and tablets.
This article is all about helping you get to know the YouTube Kids for Android TV for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install YouTube Kids for Android TV For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the YouTube Kids for Android TV for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the YouTube Kids for Android TV.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for YouTube Kids for Android TV on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the YouTube Kids for Android TV and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the YouTube Kids for Android TV on your computer right away.
|App Name:||YouTube Kids for Android TV On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Google LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 27, 2022|
|Get it On:|
YouTube Kids for Android TV Andorid App Summary
The YouTube Kids for Android TV was developed by the popular developer agency named Google LLC. They have the YouTube Kids for Android TV in the Entertainment category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.17.02, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 28273243 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 2.6 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With YouTube Kids for Android TV latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 27, 2022 was the last date the YouTube Kids for Android TV was updated with new features. If you want to use the YouTube Kids for Android TV on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the YouTube Kids for Android TV using the emulator later on.
YouTube Kids for Android TV App Overview and Details
A video app made just for kids
YouTube Kids was created to give kids a more contained environment that makes it simpler and more fun for them to explore on their own, and easier for parents and caregivers to guide their journey as they discover new and exciting interests along the way. Learn more at youtube.com/kids
A safer online experience for kids
We work hard to keep the videos on YouTube Kids family-friendly and use a mix of automated filters built by our engineering teams, human review, and feedback from parents to protect our youngest users online. But no system is perfect and inappropriate videos can slip through, so we’re constantly working to improve our safeguards and offer more features to help parents create the right experience for their families. You can also customize your families experience you can turn search on or off while using YouTube Kids on TV. Or, check your child’s watch history with the ‘Watch it Again’ feature.
Customize your child’s experience with individual profiles
Create individual experiences as unique as your kids on our mobile app and use them on your TV or on the web. First, download YouTube Kids from the iOS App Store or Google Play store on a mobile or tablet device, then log in to create profiles. Every profile has its own viewing preferences, video recommendations, and settings. Select an age category that fits your child, “Preschool” (4 & under), “Younger” (5-8), or “Older” 9+) or choose “Approved Content Only” mode.
If you select “Approved Content Only” you can handpick the videos, channels and/or collections that you’ve approved for your child to watch. In this mode, searching for videos is unavailable. Approved videos must first be selected on your mobile or tablet device. Once chosen, they will be reflected on all your devices with YouTube Kids.
All kinds of videos for all kinds of kids
Our library is filled with family-friendly videos on all different topics, igniting your kids’ inner creativity and playfulness. It’s everything from their favorite shows and music to learning how to build a model volcano (or make slime!), and everything in between.
Other important information:
Parental setup is needed to ensure the best experience possible for your kid.
Your kid may also see videos with commercial content from YouTube creators that are not paid ads. The Privacy Notice for Google Accounts managed with Family Link describes our privacy practices when your kid uses YouTube Kids with their Google Account. When your kid uses YouTube Kids without signing into their Google Account, the YouTube Kids Privacy Notice applies.
Features of YouTube Kids for Android TV for PC
passions. From singing to learning about science, there’s something for every curious kid. You can explore videos by topic, channel, or collections.
1. A video app made just for kids
2. YouTube Kids was created to give kids a more contained environment that makes it simpler and more fun for them to explore on their own
3. Easier for parents and caregivers to guide their journey as they discover new and exciting interests along the way
4. Safer online experience for kids
5. We work hard to keep the videos on YouTube Kids family-friendly
6. Use a mix of automated filters built by our engineering teams, human review, and feedback from parents to protect our youngest users online
7. But no system is perfect and inappropriate videos can slip through, so we’re constantly working to improve our safeguards
8. Offer more features to help parents create the right experience for their families
9. You can also customize your families experience you can turn search on or off while using YouTube Kids on TV
10. Or, check your child’s watch history with the ‘Watch it Again’ feature.
Whats New In this YouTube Kids for Android TV?
Bug fixes and stability improvements
The YouTube Kids for Android TV application is a great way for children to watch videos on their television. The videos are tailored for children, and are appropriate for all ages. The application is easy to use, and is a great way for children to watch cartoons, learn about new things, and have fun.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the YouTube Kids for Android TV of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This YouTube Kids for Android TV to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for YouTube Kids for Android TV and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the YouTube Kids for Android TV. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the YouTube Kids for Android TV.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.